10

Bills pov: we decided to add a song last minute. I know Morgan knows this song because I heard her listening to it the other day. It took some convincing but he finally agreed to her having the big guitar solo in the song.

We did the first three songs without her. We wanted her as a surprise to everyone.

Morgan's pov: after their first three songs my name was announced. I did what bill said I just looked at him the whole time.

We did the songs we had practiced. I was about to leave the stage when bill made an announcement.

" our friend Morgan has never performed in front of anyone before and we have a special song we want her to play for you all."

I looked at bill scared. " sweet child of mine. I know you love the song. Go show everyone how special you really are!"

Tom and I did the beginning. Part with the guitars playing. He looked at his guitar the whole time while I looked at bill. I wasn't nervous anymore and I wanted to show it.

I began moving around the stage while playing. This was what my life should have been. Bill was singing but kept looking at me smiling.

I could tell Tom was feeling the music. He still refused to look at me. I was playing and realized it was just me and gustav playing. Tom stopped and I was the only guitar playing on stage.

At first I was scared but realized this was my moment. The crowd was out of their seats clapping. I finally decided to look up and the boys were staring at me. They knew I liked the song but had never heard me play it.

I started to dance and move around the stage letting the music take me away.

When the song was over everyone was screaming. They actually liked me.

I went to my room. I wanted to be alone so I could comprehend what had just happened. I went to the bathroom and they all ran to give me a hug. After the hug I looked over to see a skinny blonde girl sitting in toms lap. They were kissing.

" if you're going to do that can it not be in my room?" I asked nicely at first.

" you're new to all of this don't act high and mighty. No one cares about you. I was forced to not play so you could shine. But it wasn't that great."  I just looked at him in shock.

" you know what Tom you're the biggest prick I have ever met." He slapped me. The skank walked past me. " you deserved that you know." Being hit by a man brought up so many bad memories.

" you never hit a girl you bear me?" I screamed In toms face.

I ran out of the venue and got a taxi. When I arrived at the house I packed all of my things. The taxi stayed and I went to get a hotel room. I had some money now since I did the gig tonight.  I stayed up all night looking for affordable apartments. I found one and set up a tour for tomorrow.