79

Morgan pov:
I heard the door to the roof open but I didn't have any energy to look at who it was. I looked at the sky and let out a loud breath I didn't even know I was holding.

Morgan: I'm sorry I didn't stay. I'm sorry I left. I wish things could of been better.

I heard a voice talking behind me. They sounded really upset.

" I wish you didn't leave me without saying anything. What did I do to make you leave? Why did you take them with you too? All I wanted was to love you and them. Y'all were my whole world but you left! Why did you leave me! Did I not make you happy?"

They were yelling. I turned around to see who was speaking. It was Tom. Did he not read the letter I left them saying everything? Did I hurt them that bad? I'm an awful person. It was quiet and then I heard them crying. I don't know what came over me b it I approached him. I know I shouldn't but my body didn't connect with my thoughts.

Morgan: are you ok?

Tom: does it look like it?

Morgan: we'll no but maybe I could help?

He looked up. He hadn't seen who was talking to him yet.

Tom: oh it's you. Why would I tell a stranger about my pain?

Morgan: I'll leave you alone if that's what you want. Just know that the only way to feel better is to talk about it. Let it out.

I stood up to leave but he grabbed my wrist.

Tom: it's a lot but if you'll listen I'll talk maybe it will help me.

I sat next to him and looked at him. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.

Tom: I loved this girl. I left for tour and when I came back she was gone. She didn't say anything to anyone. She left without an explanation. I don't know if I did something but it hurts. She even took my babies with her. I never got to even meet them. All three of them were my world but they left me.

It hurt listening to him talk. He doesn't know that the babies didn't make it. I wrote them a letter so why didn't they read it?

Morgan: how does it make you feel?

Tom: I don't really know I feel so many. Angry, sad, confused

Morgan: it's ok to feel that. I feel multiple at once sometimes too. Life isn't fair. Every time things go right something always happens to ruin it.

Tom: I wish life wasn't so complicated.

Morgan: me too

We looked up at the sky and it started to rain. It started slow but then it became a down pour.

Morgan: look even the sky is letting out it's emotions

Tom looked at me and smiled.

Tom: the stars were her favorite. I talk to them almost every night as if maybe she can hear me.

Morgan: maybe she is you just don't know it.

Tom looked me dead in the eyes. He looked so broke . I did this to him. Before I could process anything he kissed me. Right when our lips met the thunder struck.

Morgan: I need to go. I'm glad I could help.

I stood up so fast.

Tom: I'm sorry if I messed everything up I got caught up in the moment

Morgan: it's not you I just have to be up early in the morning.

I ran as fast as I could to the elevator. I heard his voice say something but I couldn't understand it. I slid down the elevator. I touched my finger to my lips.  I should of stayed where I was. Now things are only going to get more complicated. I'm such and idiot.

Tom pov:
She left her phone. I tried to turn it on but it was dead. I felt like such an idiot for kissing her. I don't know why I did it. I don't like her but her words really spoke to me. After some time I headed to the elevator. I'll charge her phone for her and try and find her tomorrow to give it to her.