Toms pov: I heard our piano being played downstairs. No one ever used it. The voice behind the piano was beautiful.

These past nights I've been having nightmares. I don't know what they are about though. I couldn't sleep. I decided to not go out with the guys tonight. I really needed time to think.

The song kept going. The voice sounded broken. Then it clicked. It's Morgan. She's the only one that would be here.

I didn't want her to know I was listening so I sat on top of the stairs watching her. Now that I really look at her she really is beautiful.

She and bill got along so quick as if they had known each other. I however don't know her. Maybe one day I can be close with her.  What the hell! I'm Tom kaulitz. I don't let anyone in. Fuck this I'm going to bed.

She kept playing but I fell asleep very fast.

Morgan's pov: I was in the third song when I heard screaming. I got scared. No one was home. I listened and it was coming from toms room. I opened the door and he was in bed. He was screaming and is he crying?

Oh Tom. I slowly went in the room. "Tom I'm here. What's wrong."
" don't hurt me please don't hurt me." He's having a night mare that he can't wake up from.

After a while he finally settled down. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and walked back downstairs. The boys should be back soon.

I sat there reading when I heard the door open. " hi. You're still awake?" I looked at bill. " yea. I was just going to bed."

When I made it back to my room I heard the yelling again. " Tom it's bill wake up! What's wrong?"

" bill the nightmares are back. I haven't had them since I was fifteen. Why are they back?"

" I don't know Tom. I wish I knew what caused them."

The door never opened. I guess Tom finally fell asleep because I didn't hear anymore screaming.

We rehearsed the entire set list. The concert was tomorrow and I was so nervous I've never done anything like this. I don't want to be judged.

Tom was back to his asshole ways. I wish I was surprised but I'm not.

" come on Morgan I have something to show you." Bill grabbed my hand and we headed who knows where.

" Morgan this is where we are performing tomorrow." I looked up to see a giant venue in front of me.

" let's go see the stage." The nerves were on full force right now.

" bill I'm scared. What if no one likes me."

" they'll love you Morgan I just know it. You're so talented you need to show everyone that."

" ok"

" look if you get nervous just look at me. I always do that with Tom. It helps so much. You've got to find the peace in it."

When we got in the car I felt as if I forgot something.  I could t remember what it was but oh well it will show up eventually.