53

Morgan's pov:
It's been two days since I gave Tom my number and we can't move the plan along until I hear from him.

Derek: why isn't he texting you! I need this plan to move forward!

Morgan: I can't make him text me I just have to wait

Derek left the kitchen frustrated at me. It's not my fault though. I started to eat my breakfast when I heard my phone buzz .

Tom: hey do you maybe want to hangout today?

Morgan: sure what time?

Tom: 5?

Morgan: ok I'll come pick you up

I couldn't let him know where I lived so I suggested I pick him up which he was ok with.

Morgan: Derek! He texted! I'm meeting him at 5

Derek: excellent don't let us down

I headed to my room to get dressed and take a shower since I'll be meeting him in two hours.

Once I finished my hair I realized it was 4:30 so I decided to text Tom to get his address.

Tom pov:
I sat on the couch playing with baby Luna. She was slowly beginning to crawl so we have to keep an eye on her.  I had her in my lap playing peekaboo with her which caused her to smile.

Bill: aww look at you being a good uncle

Tom: don't judge me but I'm meeting with that girl Mariah today

Bill: that's ok maybe she can help you I love and miss Morgan everyday but you can't mope around all day maybe this will be good for you.

I felt my phone buzz and it was her asking for my address. I sent it to her and she said she'll be here in 20 minutes. I was very nervous because I've never been one to date or hangout with s girl except for Morgan.

I played with Luna until I heard a horn honking outside.

Bill: you'll be ok just treat her how you would Morgan.

Tom: yea I'll see you tonight.

Bill: ok love you Tom

Tom: love you too.

I headed outside and saw her sitting in the car waiting for me.

Morgan/Mariah: hey so where do you want to go?

Tom: I'll give you directions

I gave her the directions and we made it to one of my favorite places. It was a mountain where you could look over the city.

Morgan/Mariah: it's so pretty out here

Tom: yea it's really special to me

We pulled out a blanket and sat there watching the sun go down. Then she spoke up.

Morgan/Mariah: so tell me about yourself Tom I'd love to get to know you.

Tom: we'll my name is Tom I'm 19 and me and my twin brother are in a band with two of our best friends. I love looking at the night sky and the color blue.

Morgan/Mariah: no way I love the night sky it's so pretty

I began to think. She's really similar to Morgan it's kind of weird maybe that's why I was drawn to her.

Tom: have you ever been in love Mariah?

Morgan/Mariah: only when I was little but since I've gotten older no. I kind of see it as a waste. There's no point in love really it just leads to disappointment in my opinion. What about you?

Tom: yes but with only one person. We use to be best friends when we were kids but then got separated. Then later in life we passed paths and so as time went on we connected and started to date. Things were going great we were dating for a while and then she got into an accident. She was separated from me again . I miss her everyday and still think about her. I just hope she's ok and happy. So yes I have been in love.

Morgan/Mariah: I'm so sorry to hear that maybe she'll come back life is weird like that.

After a while of sitting there we decided it was getting late so we should probably head home.

Morgan pov:he seemed really nice so I don't know why he would to that to Derek. Oh well. I need to give this information to Derek.

Tom: maybe we could do this again sometime? It was really nice to talk to you?

Morgan: yes of course just text me

Tom: I will.

I dropped him off at his house and headed towards mine. Once I made it inside I told Derek everything. He was very pleased with everything I told him. I went to bed happy knowing I didn't disappoint him.