45

Morgan's pov:
I woke up to my alarm going off. I'm so tired I haven't woke up this early in so long.

I got ready and headed to the gym to get ready for training.

Morgan: hi I'm ready

Another thing I don't like is men thinking women are weak I've always been really strong I just always hid it. I don't look it one bit.

Derek: get in position and show us what you can do first.

There was a man in front of me and so I shook my whole body and got ready. I punched him right in the face and he actually fumbled a little. He was a big man  so I didn't know my punch would take that much of an effect.

Derek: Impressive now let's work on if someone comes up behind you and tries to attack.

I turned my back to the man I felt him get near me and I grabbed his arm twisting it until he started yelling.

We practiced a few more moves and Derek told me I was good and didn't really need training in that department. He told me to head outside so I followed him unknowing what we were about to do.

Derek handed me a gun and told me he wanted to see how good my air was.

I've never shot a gun before they actually made me nervous but I wanted to make him proud so I grabbed it. When I had the gun in my hand I looked at the target and got the gun positioned. Somehow I managed to put the bullet right in the middle of the target.

Morgan: what can I say I've got skill

Derek: don't get cocky

That kind of hurt I've never seen myself as cocky. I just like to make people proud.

Derek told me I was done for the day so I went to my room to take a shower. Derek said he had people coming again tonight so I needed to get ready.

I took a quick nap so I would have energy for tonight.

I woke up from my alarm and out on a light baby blue dress this time. I've never felt prettier unless I was in black or blue.

I walked down the stairs and saw even more people than last time. I saw a few familiar faces so I spoke to them for a little bit and then went to the bar to get a few drinks in my system.

After a few drink I went to the poker table and played a few rounds. Men were getting mad at me because I hustled quite a bit of money from them.

Eventually the drinks started to hit and I needed to go to the bathroom. When I was washing my hands looking down when I felt and arm on my shoulder. For some reason all of my training left my body and I was scared. The man began to feel me up and I got mad. I twisted his arm and did everything I had been trained to do.

I looked up to see Derek looking at me. He looked disappointed. Then he slapped me across the face.

Morgan: what was that for

Derek: you hesitated you never let your guard down

I felt ashamed. I had failed him. I went up to my room and got ready for bed. I couldn't sleep so I sat outside my bedroom window and looked up at the night sky. It really was beautiful.