37

Toms pov:
Tom: come on Morgan let's give these fuckers a performance!

Morgan: he'll yea

Me and Morgan were in matching sweatsuits and had practiced our performance.

We have an interview later today so we wanted to do something fun before we went. We headed to bills room since everyone was there. I knocked on the door and before bill could fully open it I pretended to kick the door down.

Tom: sit down fuckers and enjoy

We brought our speaker with us and started doing our choreographed dance to party like a rockstar.  Once we were done I looked at her and then everyone else who looked like they were containing laughs.

Morgan: it's ok we know we're good.

We high-fived and  and began to walk away from everyone else before I started busting out laughing. Then I heard everyone else laughing with us. Morgan however kept a straight face. She could hold emotions in really good.

Morgan: why are y'all laughing we were good we stayed up all night practicing. Whatever losers get ready we have an interview.

Morgan headed to the door and right when she closed it we all heard her drying of laughter. We all ran to open the door and she was laying on the ground trying to catch her breath which caused all of us to start laughing again.

Bill: y'all need serious help how am I your twin Tom?

After we all calmed down we all decided to get ready.

Tom: we were good they're just jealous of our moves

Morgan gave me a snack on the butt and started getting ready. Once everyone was ready we all got in the car and headed to the place where the interview was being held.

We were announced on stage and all sat down in the couch.

I: how are y'all doing today?

We all said good and he began asking questions.

I: so Tom are you dating anyone?

Tom: yes I actually am

I: anyone else?

Bill: I have one who I love very much.

I: I saw the articles how are things going now?

I knew it was a rough subject for Morgan but she was the first one to speak. So far the interview was going really good.

Morgan: yea it was hard seeing the articles-

I: I was talking to the boys I'll get to you later

He was giving her pervy looks that I did not approve of. He also cut her off and was being rude. I don't like this Man but Morgan surprised us all

Morgan: I'm just as much part of this band as they are. The articles were also about me therefore I think I should be the one to address them. I don't like being interrupted so I think I'll continue what I was saying if that's ok with you? Ok? Ok

I smirked at her and smiled at how proud I was of her. I love it when she stands up for herself it's really sexy.

The interviewer was shocked and didn't know what to say. Finally it came to and end and he was giving everyone handshakes. When he put his hand out for Morgan she looked at him and laughed and walked right past him.

When we got behind the stage I gave her the biggest kiss.

Tom: that was really sexy what you did.

Bill: Morgan I've never seen this side of you but I love it.

Georg: maybe she should be one of our new body guards

Gustav: that was so amazing what you did

They all gave her hugs and she just smiled. We turned around the see the interviewer behind us.

I: I'm really sorry for what I did

Morgan bloomed him up and down and gave him a dead stare

Morgan: yea fuck you

She left all of us there shocked while she went to the restroom.

Tom: my girlfriend just got ten times hotter.

She finally came out of the bathroom and I grabbed her hand and we headed to the car.