19

Morgan's pov:

We had all gotten past everything this past week. Now that Tom remembers me we are slowly getting back to our old friendship.

We decided to go to a club tonight but I was very hesitant. " we're not letting you leave our sight. We will be there with you the entire night."

I finally got dressed and was ready. When we walked in the music was very loud. I was so happy we had our Tom back. Yes he still flirts with other girls but he's not committed to anyone so it doesn't matter. I'm just glad he's happy.

The boys were being boring and not dancing with me so I had a plan. I had a few drinks. Not as much as that one night but enough to help lessen me up. I grabbed georg's hand and dragged him away from the boys.

" I have a plan but I need you to come with me so the rest don't freak out that I'm not with them." He was confused but followed me.

We headed to the dj and whispered something in his ear so georg wouldn't hear. " what did you tell him?" I just smiled and walked away it was going to be a great surprise.

When I found bill I decided to look him up. I didn't know anything about him once he left the foster care so I wanted to catch up on some things. When I headed to the boys I had a devilish grin on my face.

" Morgan you're scaring me what's going on?" Bill said and I could hear the concern in his voice. " come on boys I have a surprise." I looked over and Tom kissed the girl that had been on his lap. We huddled onto the dance floor. They were all confused until the song started playing.

" Morgan why is this song playing?" Bill said. " I did some research on you before so I could know more about you. Coke on let's dance."

All of the boys started crying of laughter at bills face. I finally convinced them. They followed my lead and tried to keep up with what I was doing. They were truly horrible at dancing but I soaked up all of it.

I could barely see from the tears In my eyes. This is what I loved. No drama. Everyone just letting lose and having fun.

Once the song finished we headed back to our couch. I looked Tom in the eyes and we both busted out laughing.

" you know if I hadn't gone on that show we wouldn't be where we are today." I felt bad so I went and hugged bill.

" bill I have to say you were very cute when you sang."

" you know the only reason he was on there was because of me. We had a bet. Whoever the girl wanted won and the loser had to go on star search. So you're welcome."

" I'm glad bill won because at least he made it to second place. Tom I don't think you would have made it the first round." Tom threw a pillow at me while laughing.

The girl came back and sat back on his lap. She gave me a really rude look but I just ignored it. I nobody was going to ruin the way I felt tonight.