69

Morgan pov:
We all just got back from working on some new songs and everything was coming together perfectly. We just pulled into the driveway and all got out of the car.

Tom: hey me and the boys are having a boys day if you don't mind?

Morgan: no that's perfect because I really wanted to have a night with Maggie

Tom: you're amazing I love you

Morgan: love you too

Tom pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head. He grabbed my hand and we walked into the house.

Morgan: hey since the boys will be out tonight do you want to put our Halloween decorations to get in the spirit?

Maggie: yes! That sounds like so much fun.

The boys waved goodbye and left us girls to decorating.

Morgan: what's Luna going to be for Halloween

Maggie: a lady bug

Morgan: oh that will be so cute!

I went to the attic to grab the decorations. I brought down two boxes and went back up to get the last one.

Once I grabbed the last one I felt something and the attic fell out from underneath me. Somehow, I'm still shocked by this, I landed on the couch.

Maggie: Morgan are you ok?! What happened?

Morgan: the attic came out from under me. I think I forgot to stand on the support beams

Maggie: are you ok?

Morgan: yes but my arm really hurts.

Maggie: come on let's go to the emergency room and get it checked out

We cleaned up the mess and then picked up Luna and put her in the car seat and headed to the hospital. I played Maggie the songs we recorded earlier today and she really liked them.

We finally pulled in and I went to the registration desk and was taken back to a room.

Maggie pov:

Morgan has been in there a while I hope she's ok. I bounced Luna to help her go to sleep since it was past her bed time.

After about an hour Morgan walked out with a blue cast on her arm.

Maggie: you broke it?

Morgan: yea but I'm the bright side we won't have a tour or performance for a while so I'll be healed before any of that.

Something was off with her face but I decided to ignore it. If it was serious she would tell me.

Morgan pov:
It was late when we pulled back at the house. I saw that the boys cars were back. Maggie opened the door and we were greeted by all of the boys. I wanted to hide the cast so I had my sweatshirt on to cover it.

Georg: let's have a game night!

Gustav: yes I love game nights.

Tom pulled out Pictionary and got it all set up.

Tom: hey Um this might be a weird question but why is there a giant hole in the ceiling?

Bill: why didn't we notice that when we came in

Morgan: oh I fell through the attic while trying to get the last box down

Gustav: what the hell?

Georg: how did you fall

Morgan: I forgot to stand on the support beams and the ceiling came out from me. Somehow I landed on the couch though.

Tom: oh my god are you ok?

Tom grabbed my arm and I winced at the pain since he grabbed my bad arm.

Tom: Morgan what is on your arm?

I took my sweatshirt off to reveal the cast on my arm.

Bill: you brown your arm?!

Morgan: yea

Tom: oh my god I'm so sorry I wasn't here to help

Morgan: there was nothing you could do I'm fine alright let's continue the game night.

Bill and Maggie went first. She kept guessing but bill wasn't the best at drawing.

Maggie: a plane?

Bill: no dang it our time is up it was a burrito

Tom: bill how is that a burrito I'm with Maggie in the plane

Bill sat down upset that he lost.

George went up to draw and Gustav was guessing.

Georg: I have no clue how I'm going to do this but I'll try.

Georg started drawing and Gustav guessed it on the first guess.

Tom: how did you do that?

Gustav: I'm smart

We laughed at his statement and Tom got up to start drawing.

Tom was really good at drawing and I knew immediately what it was.

Morgan: a bike

Tom: yes good job.

We all started getting sleepy since it was really late so we headed to our rooms. Tom pulled me into the bed and snuggled into my chest.

Tom: I'm sorry I wasn't there when you got hurt

Morgan: Tom it's ok you couldn't prevent it from happening.

Tom: I know but I just love you and always want to help you

Morgan: I know you do and I love you for loving me. Now let's go to sleep ok?

I had a hard time sleeping that night. I had way to many things on my mind to focus.

Authors note: I actually fell through the attic once and it was the scariest thing.