81

Morgan pov:
I woke up and realized I still didn't have my phone. I don't need it. I pulled my notebook out and started writing. I felt like writing a song. Sometimes that helps me a lot when a lot is going on in my mind.

Once the lyrics were down I pulled my guitar on my lap and started playing until everything started to connect. I started to play and actually sounded so good.

Tom pov:
I woke up super early. I needed to find where she was. I ran to the front desk maybe they could help.

Tom: hi do you know what room the author Alice is staying?

" I'm not allowed to give out that information"

Tom: she dropped her phone last night and I just want to give it to her.

" ok we'll she's in room 493 but don't tell my manager I told you"

Tom: ok thanks
I ran to the elevator and quickly pushed the button that said 4 on it. When the elector opened I ran to find her room. I soon found it but I heard music being sang. I wanted to hear what she was playing. It sounded like a song she wrote.

I stood there with my head against the door listening. She sounded like an angel. You could hear the pain in her voice. Once the song came to an end I knocked on the door.

Morgan pov:
I heard a knock on my door and I opened it to see Tom looking at me.

Tom: you left your phone last night.

Did he see my Lock Screen? I shouldn't have changed it.

Morgan: thank you

I went to close the door but it wouldn't because toms foot was in the door.

Tom: why did you leave?

Morgan: what are you talking about?

Tom: why did you leave me? I saw your Lock Screen. I know it's you. Why did you leave? And why did you take my children with you?

Morgan:  you don't know? Oh my god! I left a note explaining everything. So much happened I was scared to tell everyone especially you. I wanted y'all to move on and forget me.

Tom: yea except we didn't. We loved you so much but you left us because you didn't want to hurt us? We are family you talk to us when you're in pain you don't leave.

Morgan: I didn't want to cause you pain. Did you not read the letter I left?

Tom: there was no letter you left without telling us why.

Morgan: I left a note I explained everything.

I had tears coming down my face. The last thing I wanted was to hurt them.

Morgan: sit I'll explain everything

Tom sat down on my bed and was ready to hear what I said. I was nervous.

Morgan: a couple days before you left I got a call saying derek had escaped prison. Um I got a call from him and it scared me so bad. The day after y'all left for tour I had a doctors appointment. I had stressed so much from the derek situation that I miscarried. I was so scared to tell you. You were so excited and I couldn't even keep them alive. I'm so sorry.

When I got done talking Tom looked up at me with tear streaked cheeks. I felt so guilty.

Tom: I'm sorry for getting mad. I wish you had stayed. We could have worked it out together. You didn't have to leave.

Morgan: I know but at the time it felt like the only option I had. I didn't want to face anyone with the problems I was having. I'm so sorry Tom.

Tom: I wish you didn't always leave. I just want to make you happy. That's all I ever wanted. We were suppose to get married you know?

Morgan: I'm sorry. The kiss last night made me think a lot. I didn't know if it was a mistake or a beautiful accident. It really made my mind open up about things.

Tom: good would you like to spend the day with me and maybe we can figure things out?

Morgan: I'd really like that

Tom grabbed my hand and we went to the elevator. He didn't tell me where we were going. We got into a car and started driving to the mystery location.  The  car stopped and I saw that we were at the beach.

Tom: come on

I took his hand and got out of the car. I was nervous but I needed to open up to him. Maybe we can figure things out and who knows maybe things will go right this time.