70

Tom pov:
I woke up and Morgan wasn't there which I was really confused by. I headed downstairs to see everyone in the living room.

Tom: hey do y'all know where Morgan is

Bill: no? I thought she was with you

Tom: no I woke up and she wasn't here

I tried to call her but it went straight to voicemail. I decided to sit down and wait for her. It's been 2 weeks since she hurt her arm so maybe she just got it checked out.

I heard the door close and it was Morgan.

Tom: you're back!

Morgan: yea sorry I didn't answer I was driving.  Also I went to the doctor. The doctor thought I broke it but I just sprained it so it's much better now.

Bill: that's amazing!

Bill gave her a hug and then I gave her one too.

Gustav: hey I just got a text from our manager that they want us to perform at a little festival here in town next week.

Georg: oh that will be so much fun.

I heard Morgan's stomach making noises so I guess she hadn't eaten today.

Morgan: I'm going to make lunch would y'all like some

Everyone said yes so she headed to the kitchen to start making the food.

Morgan pov:
I had two appointments today that's why I was gone longer than expected. I started to make the chicken and pasta and while I was waiting for that I planted the clue to see if anyone would see it.

The water started boiling so I threw the pasta in and put the chicken in the pan. I felt hands come around me and I turned my head to see Tom resting his head on my shoulder.

Morgan: hi

Tom: hi

Tom gave me a kiss and put his head back on my shoulder. I checked the pasta after a while of it cooking and it was done.

I took plates out and made everyone's plates.

Morgan: foods ready!

Everyone came and grabbed their plates. Maggie pulled me aside because she said she had to tell me something. We went into her and hills room and she told me to sit down.

Maggje: I know Luna is only one but Um I'm pregnant again and I'm scared of how bill will react since she's so young

Morgan: aw maggje! Im so excited for y'all. Bill will love the baby so much it's part of y'all. And I think Luna will be a great big sister.

Maggie: I don't know how to tell him though

Morgan: do you want to tell him privately or just tell everyone all at once?

Maggie: with Luna I wanted it to be more of private but with this one I think I'll just go tell them now.

I gave her a hug and we headed back downstairs.

Gustav: hey why is the oven light on

Georg: yea there's something in it.

Me and Maggie looked at each other and she gave me a confused look.

Maggie: hey I'm so I need to tell y'all something more importantly bill.

Bill: are you ok?

Maggie: yea let me grab Luna real quick.

While we were upstairs Maggie told me she got a shirt for Luna to tell bill about the baby. Luna came in the room walking slowly since she was still learning.

Bill: big sister?

Maggie smiled up at bill and he picked her up and spun her around.

Bill: we're having another one?!

Maggie: yes! I was so scared to tell you.

Bill: why? I love this so much.

The boys all gave him a hug and told him congratulations.

Morgan: hey Tom can you help with something real quick?

Tom: yea what is it

I grabbed his hand and took him upstairs. I started playing with my nails since I do that when I'm nervous.

Tom: what's wrong? You only play with your fingers when your nervous.

Morgan: so I went to the doctor today to get my arm checked out. When we went to the hospital when we fell they also told me something else. I went to get it checked out again today.

Tom: oh my god are you sick? What's wrong

Morgan: we'll I kind of am Tom I'm pregnant also

Tom: really?

Morgan: yea

Tom looked shocked which made me even more nervous. Before I knew it he grabbed my face and gave me a huge kiss.

Tom: I'm going to love the baby so much. I'll be the best dad. Yea we didn't plan it b it that just means it's what we needed at this time. I'm so excited!

Morgan: we'll the light on the oven is on because I put a bun in there I was going to tell everyone if that's ok?

Tom: yes it's perfect

Tom gave me a hug and kept kissing the top of my head. We eventually walked down the stairs to see everyone in the kitchen.

Gustav: why is there a bun in the oven. Who leaves something like that and doesn't even have it on.

Me and Tom looked at each other laughing.

Morgan: well I did that because there's a bun in the oven

Georg: huh what does that even mean

Tom: Maggie isn't the only pregnant lady in this house

Maggie: you didn't tell me earlier?!

Morgan: I wanted to tell everyone together

Bill: I'm going to be an uncle?

Morgan: yea if that's ok with you?

Bill: I've never wanted anything else.

We all huddled into a group hug.

Gustav: we're going to need a bigger house

Tom: I love this house it's all of our homes.