23

Morgan's pov:
Lately I paid close attention to the boys. They have been really sneaky lately. They would always leave late at night all four of them. It's been happening every other night.  I've always been pretty nosy.

Derek's pov:

" it's good to see you again boys." I shook all four of their hands. I met them 2 years ago. They buy and I sell. Sometimes we have even teamed up and they will help me sell. " pleasure doing business with you sir" the one with long hair said. I refused to get to know their names. They are just business partners to me. I handed them the baggies I wanted them to sell. " sell this and you can keep the rest." I then sent them on their ways.

Morgan's pov: I heard the door open but no one came upstairs to their rooms. I decided to ignore it and just go to bed.

Toms pov:
The boys and I have a secret that we don't want Morgan to find out about. When we first formed the band we weren't making as much money as we wanted so we decided to get in the drug selling business.

We met this man named Derek. He was a very private man but something was off about him. We didn't care at the time we were 16 and just wanted money. Once we got involved there was no way to get out.

" I wish we didn't have to do this anymore." Bill said. I looked at him with dark eyes. " we got ourselves in this position. We didn't know it would go this far. Morgan can never find out."

We all got up and decided to go to bed. When I got into my room I saw her sleeping there. She looked so perfect. I hope one day we can get out of this. It would kill her if she found out.

Tomorrow was our concert and we were debuting the song Morgan and I wrote. It a beautiful song I just hope everyone likes it.

I soon fell asleep cuddled up next to Morgan.

Morgan's pov:

When I woke up I saw that Tom was next to me. They probably just went to the bar.  That's what they normally do anyway.

I looked at Tom and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek. " morning." He said with a deep morning voice. " are you ready to release our song into the world tonight?" I was so excited.

" yea I know everyone will love it."

I hopped out of the bed and went to take a shower. Once I was done I walked out to see Tom not there. Thank goodness though we aren't at that point with each other yet. We woke up late and the concert started in four hours. We had to be there in two for sound check.

I hurriedly did my hair, makeup and got dressed. Once done with all of that I went downstairs to see all of the boys waiting on me.

" let's go release our song Tom!"

We all got in the car and headed to the venue. We practiced the new song and it sounded amazing. I started getting the butterflies.