32

Morgan's pov:
I had finally woken up and decided to go take a shower before getting ready for tonight. The water felt amazing in my skin and I got all of the sand off of me. I walked out of the shower to see Tom waking up.

Tom: damn if I would of known I would have joined. You look so good rn

Morgan: I know I can see it in your pants
I walked to my suitcase to get something out to wear. I was halfway through my makeup when Tom walked out. He looked so good with that fowl only on his hips.

Tom: my eyes are up here

Morgan: you know what my favorite feature of yours is?

Tom: abs, hair, lips what

Morgan: it's your nose I think it is the cutest thing about you

He walked up to me and I placed a sweet kiss on his nose. He scrunched it up and went to go get dressed.

I was finally done with everything. I went to the mirror to see how I looked. I looked really good I'm not going to lie. I had on a tight black dress with so many cut outs in it.

Tom saw me and his eyes nearly came out of his head. He came behind me and started to plant kisses on my neck. It was my sweet spot.

Morgan: we have to leave soon I'll do whatever you want when we get back

Tom stuck out his pinky

Tom: pinky promise?

We linked our pinkies together and kissed on it.

We met up with the boys and all headed to the club.

We had been here for two hours and I was already very tipsy and so was Tom. I saw Tom looking at me so I grabbed him and we headed to the dance floor. I started dancing on him and pushing my butt against his  duck. I knew he loved it.

Tom: I think I should teach you a lesson in teasing me when we get back.

Morgan: anything you want

I turned to face him and kiss him.we met up with the boys and told them we were heading back to the hotel since I "wasn't feeling good"

When Tom and I got to our room he immediately threw me on the bed. He got on top of me and began kissing me. His lips were so perfect. He then moved to my neck and sucking on it. He smiled at his art work on my neck.

He began to undress me and unclasped my bra with one hand without removing his lips from mine. I then moved to his neck. I locked up to his ear and then began sucking on his neck. He let out a moan and it was the sexiest thing I had ever heard.

Tom stood me up and told me to close my eyes. Before I knew it he had a blindfold on me. He guided me to lay on the bed. I could see anything so I was surprised to feel his tongue flicking my nipple. It felt so good that I archer my back.

Tom: you like that.

I couldn't get words out just sounds. Before I knew it his fingers were inside of me. Yea he was defiantly very talented with his hands. He then flipped me over and put himself in me. I let out a loud moan.

Tom: you're so good

He began to go faster which only made me get louder. He was going so fast that I heard a sound. He grabbed me from the bed and leaned me over the counter.

Tom: I'm close

Morgan: me too

After a few more thrusts we both finished. He took the blindfold off of me and I looked at the bed. It was on the ground we broke it. We looked at each other and laughed.

Morgan: let's take a shower.

He hopped in the shower with me and he was so sweet. He pulled me close to him and we hugged like that for a while. Once we were done we dried off and got dressed.

Tom: pack our stuff I'm getting us a new room. I laughed at this and began to pack up our stuff and ludos.

Thank goodness he didn't see anything since he was sleeping in bills room tonight.