59

Morgan's pov:
I headed to the venue a little later because I wanted to surprise the boys half way through the concert.

Once I arrived I was taken backstage to get ready.

John: you ready?

Morgan: yes!

John: ok you'll come on halfway through pain if love at the solo is that ok?

Morgan: yes!

I listened to the song every night since it was a new song. I bought a new guitar the next day and played it until it was perfect. I can't wait to see their faces.

I heard the song starting and started getting nervous. I walked out of my room and saw Maggie sitting on the couch with a baby in her lap.

Maggie: Morgan?

Morgan: surprise!

Maggie: what?!You have exhaling to do!

Morgan: I will but first I need to surprise the boys.

Maggie: you're amazing you know that

She followed behind the stage and I heard gustav hitting the drums meaning the solo was starting.

I picked my guitar up and started playing a little before I came onto the stage.

The boys were giving each other weird looks not knowing where the sound was coming from. Then once bill stopped singing I walked out on the stage.

Georg was the first one to see me and had a shocked face. I smiled at him and started walking the entire stage. All of the boys gave me the same shocked face. I focused on the guitar and kept playing.

Once the song finished I saw gustav throw his drum sticks and run down the stairs to meet me. I was engulfed by a huge group hug and couldn't stop smiling.

Tom: what happened? Where have you been? Oh I missed you so much!

Tom gave me a huge kiss and we completely forgot we were on the stage.

Bill: Morgan! I missed you!

Gustav: we missed your goofy ass so much!

Georg: you have so much to catch us up on!

Morgan: I will but let's finish this concert first yea?

Tom: hell yea

Tom gave me another kiss and we started playing more songs. John sent me the set list and I memorized all of them in my hotel room.

The crowd was cheering for us but I saw so many girls in the crowd chanting my name. It meant so much to me how much I impacted peoples lives.

Never in a million years did I think I would be here in this position.  Life is weird like that though.

The concert finally came to an end and we all headed backstage to the room. When I got back there I ran to Maggie and gave her a huge hug.

Maggie: I missed you so much! I'm not the only girl anymore!

Morgan: and who's this lovely little lady

I looked at the baby and Maggie told me I could hold her. I picked her up and put her on my hip. The boys are all currently taking showers because they are really sweaty.

I sat down and put Luna on my lap and started to play peek a boo with her. She kept laughing and smiling. She had bills smile and eyes but everything  else was all Maggie. She was a beautiful baby they did a great job.

Bill: there's my three favorite girls.

Bill was the first one out and sat on the couch with us girls.

Bill: catch us up.

Morgan: I will but right now I just want to go home and sleep it's been a long day

I heard the door open and it was Tom. He ran full speed to me and I jumped into his arms.

Tom: I missed you so much! I talked to the stars every night pretending that they were you. I never missed a single night. Please don't ever leave me again.

Morgan: I wouldn't do that in a million years I love you so much!

He sat down on the couch not letting me go. Gustav and georg headed out and gave me hugs as well.

Morgan: I'll catch everyone up tomorrow right now I just want to sleep.

Tom: yay! I don't have to sleep alone anymore!

Morgan: never again you're stuck with me

Tom: I wouldn't have it any other way.

We headed out of the venue and to the cars. Tom sat me on his lap and had his arms wrapped around my waist. He was being so kind and gentle.

We finally arrived at their house that I missed so much. I walked in and fell right on the couch and went to bed.

Tom pov:
Morgan ran in before any of us could do when I walked in to look for her I heard noises on the couch.

Tom: oh look she's asleep and snoring she's so cute

Bill: yea she's had a rough journey she needs this.

I went to the couch and gently lifted her up and took upstairs to my room. I placed her on the bed and took my shirt off. I'm so glad I get to sleep next to her and not a pillow anymore.

Tom: I love you more than words can express. I'll never let you go again.

I kissed her on the forehead and fell asleep.