73

Morgan pov:
I just got done with my meeting with our manager and the boys were about to come to do their meeting. When Tom walked in I could see his eyes brighten when he saw me.

Tom: hi my love

Morgan: hi

Tom: how was your meeting?

Morgan: we're discussing it during the meeting

Our manager greeted them and everyone sat down. He began discussing the tour we would be doing soon and then he brought up what we discussed in our meeting.

Manager: so Morgan talked to me and told me about the babies. It was her idea but once she reaches four months she will not be apart of the band anymore.

The boys looked at me with shocked expressions.

Bill: but why?

Morgan: I love you all I really do but I need to focus on them and a tour and traveling will be to much for me. And then when they're here someone will have to watch them. It's the best for us.

After they all settled down the meeting continued. The boys tour will start in 2 months so I'll be 3 then. I figured it best if I just didn't do it at all. The boys had practice and since I drove here before them I went home.

I gave them all hugs and kisses on the cheek and headed to my car. Music is what I love to do and maybe when they're older I'll be able to continue but for now I'll have to put it aside.

When I got home I saw maggje and Luna on the couch asleep so I headed to my room. I was really tired from waking up early so I headed to take a shower then take a nap.

After the shower I noticed I was receiving a call.

Morgan: hello?

" hello this is the police station warning you that we had a prisoner escape and we knew your ties to them and wanted to warn you"

Morgan: who?

" derek smith"

Morgan: oh ok thank you

" if you need anything just give us a call"

I thanked him and hung the phone up. I could feel my heart racing really fast from anxiety. I really hope he doesn't find me. I don't want to worry anyone because then I'll never have time to myself because they'll always want me right there with them.

I laid on my bed and tried to sleep but after only 30 minutes I started having flashbacks of what he did to me and started panicking.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and Maggie busted in freaking out.

Maggie: what wrong?

Morgan: nothing my back just hurts I'll be fine.

Maggie: would you like anything?

Morgan: can you and Luna just lay with me? I don't feel like being alone right now.

Maggie: of course let's watch movies and snack

Morgan: sounds perfect

This should really help me to take my mind off of things.

Tom pov:
I wish she wouldn't leave but I know it's what's best. I'll miss her being up there with us. With me. But her body can't handle all of that.

Bill: it will definitely be different but at least the babies will be ok

Tom: yea I know

We finally pulled into the house and didn't see the girls anywhere.

Tom: I'll check my room you check yours.

Bill: ok

I went to turn the handle when I heard voices.

Tom: bill they're in here

Bill walked over and we opened the door to see them on the bed watching a movie, snacks everywhere, and they had done their hair up in buns.

Tom: hello ladies

Luna: hi tommy

Tom: hi baby

Me and bill smiled at our girls and climbed on the bed to join them.

Tom: georg! Gustav! Come to my room to join the party!

Georg and Gustav ran in and sat on the floor.

Georg: oh I love this movie! Good choice Luna

She gave him a high five and we all sat there and had one of the best nights of our lives.