80

Tom pov:
I walked into my room and saw that everyone was in there. I was really confused.

Bill: we wanted to watch a movie but we wanted to wait for you

Tom: oh ok let me take a shower first

Georg: are you ok? You were gone for a long time

Tom: yea I'm good just was thinking

Gustav: are you feeling any better

Tom: Um yea I feel like a weight has been lifted actually.

They all looked at me with smiles.

Bill: is our Tom slowly coming back?

I shrugged my shoulders.

Gustav: who do we need to thank?!

Tom: I went up to the roof and the author Maggie was reading was up there. She heard me talking to Morgan. She sat down and talked to me told me it was ok to let everything out. I told her everything and it made me feel better.

Maggie: I knew she was a miracle worker.

Tom: she left her phone on the roof. Im going to charge it and try and give it back to her tomorrow.

We all sat on my bed and I plugged her phone up to charge. They picked a romantic movie. It was Maggie who picked it and we were to scared to disagree. Halfway through the movie I checked the phone to see if it was charged or not. When I tapped the screen it turned on. I looked at it and a shock of excitement came over my body.

Tom: bill can I talk to you in your room please?

Bill: um sure why?

Tom: just come!

We walked into his room and he looked worried.

Tom: so you know how I have the authors phone that she left?

Bill: yea why?

I charged it and when I went to check it I saw this.

I handed him the phone and he looked at me shocked as well.

Tom: we found her?

Bill: yea we did

I was pulled into a hug and we didn't let go for a really long time. I need answers hopefully I find her tomorrow and get them. I want to know why. And why she was here alone if she had the twins.

Bill: you find her tomorrow and you get the closure for not only us but for you. You deserve answers.

We stood there hugging for a little bit longer. We broke apart and headed to my room.

Georg: y'all were gone for a while is everything ok?

Tom: everything is perfect

Gustav: why are you smiling so much

Tom: nothing I'll explain when the time is right

Morgan pov:

I made it to my hotel room and took a shower since I was drenched in rain water. I took a nice hot bath and sat there thinking of tom. Was it really a mistake? I really don't know.

After I looked like a raisin I got out and dried off. I threw on some pajamas. I went to grab my phone but realized I couldn't find it anywhere. I started to freak out. Where could it be?

I was so tired I decided I'll look for it tomorrow. I laid down and thought about everything that happened tonight.