90

Morgan pov:
Tomorrow was Christmas and I was on my way to the store to get Tom his Christmas present. I had my appointment last month. I told the nurse I didn't want to know the nurse. When I arrived at the store I saw an employee and asked her for help.

Morgan: ok I'm having twins and inside this envelope is the genders. I need you to pick out two onesies and them to be the color of the gender. If you can can you put them in a box and possibly wrap it?

Employee: oh this is so exciting!! I would love to help!

I gave her a hug and waited at the counter until I was given the box. I paid and then left.

When I came back that day from the hospital everyone looked at me with worry written all over their faces. I talked to them about it and they were happy that I was happy and that Derek wouldn't be an issue anymore. I apologized to the boys for them having to see it but they said it was badass.

I sat in the car trying to process everything that would happen tomorrow. I was scared but excited. Tom was getting suspicious because I kept wearing baggy clothes but I told him I just wanted to be comfortable. I also refused to let him give me hugs or rough anywhere near my stomach.

It was defiantly risky but I told him I just was feeling gross and really didn't want physical contact like that. He didn't understand at first but eventually he came around.

When I got home I walked in and saw everyone eating dinner.

Morgan: let me put this present up and then I'll come join y'all.

I put the present in mine and toms closet and headed downstairs to make a plate.

Gustav: damn Morgan it looks like your eating for two!

Morgan: shut up that's rude! I haven't eaten all day

That was a lie I ate before anyone was awake this morning and I ate whole k was out today too but I had to keep up the act. When we all finished we all walked upstairs to go to bed. I could a hardly sleep from excitement.

I woke up the next morning to see Tom was not in the bed. I grabbed my present from the closet and walked downstairs to see everyone waiting on me to open presents.

Luna and max opened their presents first. Then Maggie, bill, Gustav, Georg, me then Tom.

Morgan: Tom you open this one last it's and important gift.

Tom opened all of his presents and then my nerves set in to give him the last one.

I handed it to him and he opened it slowly. It was killing me at how slowly he was opening it. Once the paper was off he opened the box and he was confused at first then he took them out. They were both blue.

Tom: why did you get me baby clothes?

Morgan: because I'm pregnant with twins again and they're both boys

Tom: what?!

He ran over to me and gave me the biggest hug and kiss

Tom: are you lying?

Morgan: no that's why I haven't wanted you to touch me and that's why I ate so much last night Gustav was partial right last night with his comment.

Bill: oh I'm so happy to be an uncle and now you'll have a little bill and Tom kn your hands!

Everyone was so excited and happy for us. I was ready to expand this family.

Georg: we're going to need a bigger house

Gustav: like 10 bedrooms big

We all ate and watched Christmas movies. I'll forever be grateful for these people I call family. And to think it all started with a shy little girl at a foster home meeting two boys named bill and Tom who had a dream of being in a band. I was the one that gave them their first band name Black Question Mark.