66

I woke up to see Tom wasn't there. Where could he possibly have gone he always stays until I wake up. I looked up and saw him come into the room with a smile on his face.

Tom: hi lovely did you sleep good?

Morgan: yea where did you go?

Tom: so I booked us a place to stay me and you are going on vacation for 3 days because we haven't had any time for just us in a while.

Morgan: oh that sounds like fun when do we leave

Tom: in three hours so get packing

I ran to the closet and took out my suitcase. I put some comfortable clothes in there and also some nice fancy clothes just in case. I packed shoes, socks, underwear, bras. Once I got all of that I went to take a shower so I could pack that stuff once I got out.

Once I was done I stepped out and got dressed and dried my hair. When I looked at the clock I saw I had about 40 minutes until we were leaving.

I walked downstairs with my suitcase and saw everyone in the kitchen eating.

Georg: where are y'all going?

Tom: I'm taking us in a trip since we haven't really had any us time in a while

Gustav: be safe we love y'all

I gave them a hug and sat down to eat s little. I put my plate in the sink and Tom came behind me and gave my neck a kiss.

Tom: you ready to leave?

Morgan: yea

I ran over and gave everyone hugs and then I picked Luna up.

Morgan: don't grow while I'm gone ok?

Luna showed me her three little teeth and then gave me a kiss.

I grabbed toms hand and we got in the car.

Morgan: so where are we going?

Tom: I rented us a little cabin and it's in a secluded area so it's just us.

Morgan: sounds perfect

I gave his a hand a kiss since he was driving. I'm so glad I chose him to do life with.

I fell asleep during the drive since it was a decent while away.

I felt my arm being shook so I opened my eyes.

Tom: hi were here

Morgan: oh yay I can't wait.

We grabbed our bags out of the car and walked through the door. It was so pretty I could honestly live here.

Morgan: I love it tom

Tom: I'm glad. Hey would you like to go to the store with me and get a few groceries to eat while we're here.

Morgan: yep let's go.

There was a store close by so we went in a got a few groceries for the trip and also some wine.

When we finally made it home we put everything up. Tom brought board games so we could have game nights. He knew how much I love them.

Tom: you ready to lose?

Morgan: no I'm ready to win

He pulled out uno and dealt the cards out. He didn't shuffle these very well because I had so many draw 2 and draw 4. He is so going to lose.

Tom: alright let me show you how to lose.

Morgan: ok
I gave him a smile and he put down his first card. I threw down a draw two.

As the game went on he realized all of my cards were good and his were awful.

Morgan: and that my friend is how you win

Tom: fine! I lose! Come on let's watch a movie.

Halloween was in two weeks so we decided to put on a scary movie. Lucky for me I don't scare easy but he does.

A jump scare was about to happen and when it did I laughed.

Tom: you know it's scary how you laugh at scary movies

Morgan: Tom they're predictable and the acting is so cheesy

Another jump scare came in and he screamed like a girl causing me to laugh even harder.

As the movie went  on I felt my eyes getting heavy and before I knew it I was knocked out.