60

Morgan pov:
I woke up in my old bed and heard loud footsteps. Only they didn't sound human. Before I could figure it out two big dogs ran on the bed and started giving me kisses.

Morgan: ludo and Scotty! I missed you too my babies. Let's go make everyone breakfast. It's your dads birthdays!

I went down stairs to see that I was the only one awake. The puppies followed me to the kitchen and I started making pancakes, eggs, bacon and cut up some fruit. I set out juice and water out as well. After I placed everything on the table I heard footsteps. It was the whole group though.

Morgan: me and the puppies made breakfast! Also happy birthday Tom and bill!

Bill: you didn't have to do this for us we should do this for you!

Morgan: I feel happy when I make others happy

Tom gave me a huge hug and kissed my neck, then forehead then my lips.

Tom: you being back is the best present we could have ever asked for. I love you

Morgan: I love you too handsome

Everyone pulled their chairs out and began eating.

Gustav: did you sleep ok?

Morgan: yes so much better

They all gave me looks not knowing how I was treated while I was gone. I know I have to tell them today. Maybe it'll make me feel better to get it out of the way. I heard cries and looked at Maggie and bill.

Morgan: can I go get her?

Maggie: of course you're her aunt

I ran upstairs and saw Luna sitting up in her crib crying.

Morgan: what's the matter baby? Come here.

Luna lifted her chubby little arms up and I picked her up.

Morgan: I'm your aunt Morgan. Yea I'm going to be your best friend forever and ever.

I gave her so many kisses on her chubby cheeks.I put her on my hip and headed downstairs.

Morgan: what is she allowed to eat?

Bill: anything you made as long as it's in little pieces since she doesn't have many teeth.

I took Luna with me to the kitchen and started making her a plate.

Morgan: yea aunt Morgan is making you food pretty lady.

I tore the pancake in little pieces and I sat her in my lap so I could feed her

Maggie: she really likes you

Tom: why wouldn't she Morgan is great with kids

I smiled at them and continued to feed Luna.

Luna: momo?

I looked up at Maggie and bill shock.

Bill: did she just say her first word?

Maggie: and it was Morgan's nickname!

Luna: momo

When she repeated this she gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Morgan: yea that's my name little lady

Tom looked down at us and had a huge smile on his face. Tom leaned near me and whispered in my ear.

Tom: you want one?

Morgan: not right now

I said laughing. Luna started rubbing her eyes meaning she was sleepy. I went upstairs and put her back in the crib and gave her a blanket.

Tom: you're so good with babies

Morgan: you scared me I didn't know you followed me

Tom: sorry I just love watching you with kids

Tom snaked his arms around my waist and started giving me kisses down my neck

Morgan: I love kids but I have to much going on right now but whenever it happens I'll be happy.

Tom: me too come on let's go downstairs.

We reached the bottom step and I sat on the couch in the living room. Everyone started coming in and sitting down as well. Tom pulled me closer to him. I love being close to him.

Tom: can I tell you something and you not get mad at me?

Everyone turned their heads to look at me and Tom not knowing what he nor I was going to say.

Morgan: depends on what it is

Tom: so when you were gone I got really depressed after you were gone for around 8 months I made a friend with a girl named Mariah. We also may have kissed but it was only once.

I started laughing at this. I completely forgot to tell them that I was Mariah and the one that saved them from Derek. Everyone looked at me weird probably because I was laughing at what Tom said.

Morgan: I forgot to tell y'all but that was the name I went by for the things derek made me do to capture y'all when I lost my memory. I was Mariah. You kissed me Tom and I was the one to save y'all. When I heard him telling what he did to our parents my memories all came back. It was always me. He made me wear a disguise.

Georg: it was you the whole time when we saw you?

Tom: I knew the kiss felt familiar.

Bill: you were with us the whole time

Morgan: I was with y'all physically but not mentally until that day.

Tom: I love you so much.

Once we all settled down I told them everything that happened to me while I was gone, Derek's plan and what he told me saying it was the boys that were evil and everything.

There was a mix of fearful faces and sad faces on parts of my story. Eventually I got up and told them I was going to take a shower.

Tom pov:
I have a plan and I need everyone in on it. Since everyone was here I told them the plan. Morgan's birthday was a month after ours so next month. I can't wait.