68

Morgan pov:
I woke up with a note on the bed side table.

" hey we all went out for breakfast. I tried to wake you up but you didn't answer. I'll bring you something back. Love Tom"

I smiled at the note and then looked at my phone. I had so many notifications from news sources.

" Tom kaulitz cheating on band member Morgan?"

" Tom kaulitz spotted with new mystery girl?"

There were pictures of them spotted together with the boys behind them. Rachel was smiling and so was Tom.

I didn't want to call Tom so I called Maggie.

Morgan: hey Maggie how are y'all doing?

Maggie: good we're going shopping right now then we'll be home.

Morgan: ok Um so I saw a bunch of news articles of Tom and Rachel smiling. It looks like he's cheating so I was wondering if you could fill me in?

Maggie: oh shit! Um so she keeps following him around like a lost puppy. She keeps trying to touch him and he tries to distance himself but she won't allow it. The picture of him smiling is because Gustav said something about how she looks like a pig which made Tom laugh. I promise he's not doing anything it's all her.

Morgan: ok thank you Maggie I'll see y'all soon?

Maggie: yea we actually just left the last store we're getting in the car now.

Morgan: ok thank you

I hung the phone up and sat on the couch waiting for Rachel's return. I turned the tv on and started watching a movie.

Soon after the movie started I heard the door open. Tom tried to give me a hug but I had my eyes set on Rachel.

Morgan: hey Rachel can you come outside real quick?

Rachel: yea what do you need

I took her outside with me and punched her in the face

Rachel: what was that for

Morgan: for trying to take what's mine. I got filled in on everything and I know it was all you. Tom would never leave me for you.

Rachel tried to slap me but I twisted her arm behind her back and walked her inside of the house. I saw everyone looking at me either shocked or smiling.

Morgan: come on Rachel it's trash day

I pushed her out of the door.

Morgan: never come back we don't want you here

I slammed the door and locked it.  I turned around to see them all in the living room.

Morgan: ok she's gone now Tom where is my food

Tom: here

I sat down and began eating my food. I have had a huge appetite lately so this was nice. I think it's because when I was gone I was hardly given food.

Georg: remind me never to mess with her

Morgan: I like y'all I just don't like skanks like her is all.

Tom gave me a smirk and came behind me to give me a hug.

Tom: that was really sexy

Morgan: I didn't mean to be I just don't like her

Tom: neither of us did.

When I finished my food I went and sat next to Luna. I put her in my lap and we turned on a movie for all of us to watch.

Bill: hey do y'all want to go to the studio tomorrow and write a new song?

Morgan: yes I miss doing that

I actually had been working on one and wanted to get the boys thoughts on it tomorrow.