26

Morgan's pov:

Bills: good morning sunshine!

I woke up really fast and saw bill looking right at me.

Bill: oh what happened here? If this why you both left early like night?

I looked to my left and saw a sleeping Tom right next to me. Memories came back to me only to remember we were naked. Bill stood there wiggling his eyebrows at us.

I just looked at us smiling.

Morgan: we were going to keep this a secret for that reason right there.

Bill: keep what a secret!

I could hear him running downstairs to go tell the boys.

Morgan: bill he asked me to be his girlfriend last night. I said yes.

Bill: I knew this would happen I always looked at you when he was little. He did the same when he began to remember you. I'm glad he's finally found someone that makes him happy.

Bill wrapped me in a warm and welcoming hug.

I left Tom in our room to sleep he was to peaceful to wake.

Morgan: oh shoot. Tomorrow is Christmas and I have yet to get all of you presents.

Bill: gee Morgan we all thought of you good to know we're important.

I rushed back in my room to get ready. Once I got ready I wrote Tom a note telling him where I would be.

Morgan: by boys I'm going to go get you the best presents ever!

They waved me goodbye and got in bills car. Then I saw georg approach the car.

Georg: Tom is hard to shop for so I'll help you.

I gave him a big smile and thanked him for offering his help. Once we got to the mall I told georg to leave because I wanted to get his present first.

I reached a store and it had stuff in there I knew he would like so I bought him a few things and left. Now gustav.
I reached another store and my eyes immediately came to something I knew he would love. Now it's just the twins.

I met up with georg and we went on a mission to find the twins a present.

Morgan: I can't find anything they would like. Why are they so complicated!

Georg: this is their favorite store so let's just get them some things in here and hope that it's enough.

I grabbed three things for each twin and hoped it was enough.

W head so many bags it wasn't even funny.

Morgan: thank you so much for coming with me I don't know how I would of done this without you.

Georg: of course I love to help. And you aren't the worst company. Also congrats on you and Tom I'm so glad you both decided to come to your senses.

I didn't realize we had been at the mall this long because it was starting to get dark outside. When we got halfway home something caught my eye.

Morgan: georg stop the car! I need to see what that is.

He did what I asked and I ran out of the car. It was a box and inside the box was to helpless little puppies. They needed my help. I know the twins love dogs and so do I.

I picked the box up and went to the car.

Morgan: I think I found them the perfect present!

Georg: they'll love them! I'll hide them in my room so they don't get suspicious.

We high fives at our plan and then we were finally home.

Morgan: just know if you don't like your presents than you are all cruel people.

I saw georg head to his room to put the puppies in there. Luckily no one noticed.

Tom: I missed you come sit with me.

We all sat on the couch and fell asleep while watching elf.

I woke up to a pillow hitting me on the face.

Bill: wake up mother fuckers it's Christmas!!

We all slowly got off the couch and got ready for presents.

Gustav: let's give Morgan her presents first.

I was handed three presents.

Tom: mines last

I opened georg first it was my favorite perfume

Morgan: hank you georg I was almost out you save me from being stinky!

Georg: yea I know I smelled you yesterday.

I hit him with a pillow and laughed. Now I opened up Gustavo's present. It was a photo book of all the pictures of us since I've been here.

Morgan: gustav this is so beautiful and sweet. Thank you so much.

Gustav: of course I figured since your a sentimental person you'd like it.

Now it was bills present

Bill: wow gustav now mine doesn't seem as special thanks!

Morgan: I'm sure yours is perfect.

When I opened it it was a journal.

Bill: yours was so old and falling apart. I know you'll need a new one since you're so good at writing us good songs.

I hugged all of the boys and now it was time for toms present. It was a huge present.

Tom: if you don't like it I'll get you something else.

He was nervous which made me only more curious if what it could be.

I began to unwrap it. I just stared at it admiring it. Tears began to come out.

Morgan: Tom it's so beautiful. Where did you find this.

Tom: it was in the treehouse but I guess you missed it that day.

It was a picture that he got made bigger on a large canvas. It was me and the twins at the foster care. It was us at lunch all smiling together like goofs.

Morgan; I love it so much Tom. Thank you.

I hugged all of the boys and thanked them for the best Christmas I had ever gotten.