41

Morgan's pov:
The tor was taking a two month break before we started the American part of the tour.

We have been home for a week and I've started to notice the boys becoming secretive again. The secrets started three days after we came home. I use to let it go but now I couldn't hold it in. I wanted answers.

Me and Maggie were at Tom and bills house waiting for the boys to get back. It was really late at night and we were starting to get nervous. We were both sat on the couch watching tv. Out of no where we heard the door open.

I was so excited to see Tom so I ran to give him a hug. Something was off with him but this time it was different.

Tom: get the fuck off of me

Morgan: what did I do?

Tom: everything now get the fuck away from me.

I looked at the three other boys confused. They were no help though. Bill went off to spend time with Maggie.

I wanted answers and I didn't care what Tom just said I was going to get those answers. I was so mad I didn't even bother knocking. This isn't Tom. We never fight so I don't know why he's acting like this out of the blue.

Morgan: what the hell is wrong with you Tom! You left just fine and now you're acting crazy

Tom: I'm not the crazy one. You're always questioning me and never give me personal space. You're like a fucking leech.

Morgan: no explain to me what did I do to make you mad.

Tom got off the bed and came face to face with me. Out of no where I felt a slap on my cheek.

Morgan: what is wrong with you!

Tom: you're so annoying

He slapped me again. I won't tolerate this. Derek did the same thing to me. He would degrade me and beat me. I refuse to let another man do this to me.

I slapped Tom so hard across the face. He didn't like that one but.

Before I knew it he slapped me for the third time.

Morgan: you know what Tom fuck you were done

Tom: finally!

I ran downstairs and tears began to come out. I went to the bathroom and he left a huge handprint on my cheek.

It was really late so I guess I'll just sleep on the couch tonight. I thought everyone was asleep so when I made it to the living room I was confused as to why everyone was there.

Bill: Morgan what the hell is on your face?

Georg got up and examined my face.

Georg: that's a hand print

Gustav: did Tom hit you?

Morgan: yes three times. I don't know what I did to him to make him act like this.

Bill took me into his arms and told me how sorry he was.

Morgan: bill where have you and the boys been sneaking off to. I've noticed it a lot when we're home.

Bill: I can't say that if I said something bad things will happen.

Morgan: then why the hell is he acting like this.

Bill: he left us for a while so it could of happened while he was gone.

Morgan: if none of y'all will give me answers then I'm done. With all of you I want nothing to do with the band or any of you.

I walked out to my car and headed god knows where I just wanted to be alone. While driving I was hit from the back and thrown into a steep ditch. I don't know what happened after that. All I know was that everything was black.