33

Morgan's pov: we moved everything into our new room which was a few away from bills. I had just woken up and the first thing I did was check my phone. There was a news article out with my name on it .

" Tokio hotel new female guitarist pictured here seems to have put weight on. She isn't looking as good as she use to. Also is she dating her fellow band member?"

I read everything that was said about me. Luckily Tom was still asleep so he wouldn't see me like this. I'm just going to put a face on and hope they haven't read it.

I heard a knock on the door. I wiped my tears and made sure it looked like I haven't been crying.

Tom: who's at the door?

Morgan: im not sure can you check I need to use the bathroom

I heard bill talking.

Bill: why are y'all in a new room?

Tom: we kind of broke our bed last night.

Bill: you nasty little fuckers gross

Tom: what's the plan for today?

Bill: just to relax by the pool and go to dinner tonight.

I heard the door close so I knew bill was gone

Tom: hi pretty girl how did you sleep

Morgan: really good

Tom: do you want to go to the pool with me and all of the boys? We're going to dinner right after.

Morgan: I'm good y'all go have big time I'm not feeling that great right now.

Tom: I hope you feel better

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and headed to the boys room.

The article brought up so many issues with my past. Derek use to always comment on my weight and make me feel bad about myself. At the age of 14 I had an ED. It was the worst time of my life. This article just makes me want to go back to my old ways. I know I shouldn't but it hurts.

I went to lay in the bed and try to sleep it off.

I woke up to the door opening

Tom: just grabbing some clothes for dinner. Do you want me to bring you anything back?

I knew I would eat it but I needed to play along so he wouldn't know anything is wrong.

Morgan: yes just bring me back whatever you get

Bill: hey how are you feeling?

Morgan: like shit it's ok I should feel good by tomorrow

Bill: ok I hope you feel better soon

Tom gave me a kiss on the forehead and said he loved me before he left.

I began to fall back into the depression I've struggled with since my parents death. It comes in waves. Sometimes I'm good and then out of no where the depression will take over. I decided to take a bath. Sometimes they calm me down. But all it did was make me cry even more because I saw my body.

Toms pov:

Me and the boys were all having a good time. We haven't had any time with just the four of us in a while. I do miss Morgan though. I wish she felt better.

Gustav: I think I might know why Morgan isn't feeling good.

Tom: why

He handed me my phone and I saw the news article that had been posted. She's not even fat she looks perfect to me. I handed gustav his phone and decided to head back to our room to check on her.

The boys followed me since they were done eating. I knocked on the door and didn't get a response. Maybe she's asleep. I had my key with me and got in. The boys wanted to give us time alone so they went to bills room. I didn't see her on the bed so maybe she was in the bathroom.

I knocked on the door to see if she was in there but I didn't get a response. I tried the doorknob and thankfully it was unlocked.

I opened it to see her in the tub staring with no emotion on her face. I didn't care if I had clothes on or not I got in with her and just held her close to my chest. We didn't say anything if she wants to speak she will on her own time.

Morgan: I'm sorry I'm not perfect like all the other girls. I'm sorry I don't have a completely flat stomach and a big thigh gap. I'm sorry I'm not perfect.

Tom: I don't want any of that all I want is you. In my eyes you are the most beautiful girl. I don't care what anyone says. You're perfect for me.  You have a beautiful body, Gorgeous eyes, perfect lips, pretty hair. Every time  I look at you I smile because I don't know to this day why you chose me.

Morgan looked at me and kissed my lips. I don't know where I would be without her.

Morgan: I just remembered something Tom. When we became close at the foster home I remember you pulling me behind the building during play time outside. You were my first kiss. If you'll allow me I'd really love to be your last.

Tom: you're mind forever and always.

We eventually got out and got changed. We went to bed but I couldn't sleep. I just kept thinking of the times we shared in the foster care. She was really something special.