30

Toms pov:
I was scared of her finding out what I did last night so I decided to hide it. I really don't want to ruin this relationship all because I did coke last night.

We decided to leave tomorrow for the tour even though it doesn't start for another month. We just wanted to explore the city before hand.

I heard a soft knocking in my door.

Tom: come in

It was Morgan. I was so happy to see her.

Morgan: hi
She said it so quietly I almost missed it.

Morgan: are you ok? Bill told me sometimes you need time alone because you stress and stuff

Tom: yea I'm fine. I'm sorry about last night. I just had so much going on in my head. Sorry about last night.

Morgan: it's ok I understand. I've been there plenty of times. Just know I'm here for you. If you ever need someone to talk to about anything I won't judge you. I love you Tom.

Hearing her say those words meant so much. Yea I use to mess around with so many woman but when my memories all came flossing in if her I knew she was perfect for me. I don't know what I would do if she wasn't here.

I opened my arms for a hug and she leaned into them.

Tom: I love you so much Morgan please don't ever forget that.

After we laid there for a while we all decided to pack our bags for tomorrow. She finished really fast so she went downstairs to wait for everyone else.

Once I finished I headed out of my door and was met with all three of the boys. We headed to take our bags downstairs when I saw her sleeping in the couch. Both ludo and Scotty were snuggled on her it was the cutest thing I had ever seen.

Bill: she's like their mother.

Tom: yea she really is

Georg: let's just hope they actually stick to just dogs for now

Gustav: lord knows we don't need a mini Tom in this house.

I looked at them and smacked their arms. I just looked at her admiring her.

Bill: I'm so glad you finally found your person Tom.

We headed down the stairs and put our suitcases down. We all sat in the living room and watched a movie. We leave really early in the morning so we just decided to stay up until we had to leave.

I felt her waking up. She looked so cute even though her hair was all over the place.

Tom: we're staying up until we have to leave tomorrow if you want to join us.

She isn't in a good mood right when she wakes up so she just rested her head on my shoulder until she was fully awake.

She had so much energy. I don't know how she does it.

Morgan: bill do you want to have a dance off?

Bill: get ready to lose!

Bill went first and it was truly awful. We're identical twins though so that doesn't help my case on my dance moves either.

When it was her turn she was just as bad. I know she wasn't really trying but it was still really funny.

Bill: ok judges who won

They both looked at us with serious faces. Gustavo then decided on the person he thought was the winner.

Everyone agreed it was Morgan. We just said that though because she kept giving us serious faces. She also mentioned that she cleans and cooks for us.

When I looked at my watch it was time to leave. When she stood up I smacked her butt.

Morgan: not in front of the children Tom!

Tom: you're the youngest one here Morgan

Bill: we've heard worse come from yalls rooms so we are desensitized to it.

Everyone started laughing and we got on the bus . Next stop Switzerland.