24

Morgan's pov:
We performed two songs and then we played the new song.
" we made a new song. Tom and Morgan wrote it! I hope you all enjoy it!"

I looked at Tom nervous because I really wanted every one to like it but I was so scared of judgement.  When I looked at Tom he smirked at me and mouthed " you've got this" I shook my head and Tom and I started the song off.

Everyone seemed to really enjoy it. I looked at the crowd and they were screaming and smiling so big. The song finally ended and I just stood there trying to soak everything in.

The crowd was silent. I guess they didn't enjoy it that much. Then the screams were ten times louder. " did you like the song?"  Asked bill. The crowed erupted in even louder screams. I looked at Tom and he smiled at me and then I looked at bill and he smiled also.

Finally the concert came to an end. The night was so beautiful. I headed to my dressing room to take everything in. Before I could even fully relax all of the boys ran in yelling. They then pulled me into a group hug. " we're so proud of you Morgan your amazing." Gustav said. " I couldn't do any of this without my four favorite boys" they Awwww in sync.  Before I knew it they all decided to play fight with each other.  " y'all do realize y'all are a bunch of idiots right?"

" yes so what. Do you have a problem with how we act?" Asked gustav is hooked my head saying no. I was trying to walk to the bathroom when I fell. " get her!" Yelled Tom.

They decided to all tackle me and continue the fight but now I was involved. They finally got their energy out and sat down.

" let's go to a club and celebrate the amazing writers of our new song." Bill stood up with a bottle of water and we all cheered.

" if all of you leave then I can get ready." They all stood up and left my room.

I was so excited for tonight. Tom and I haven't really had any time together since the day we wrote the song. We discussed keeping everything between us so the boys wouldn't bother us.

I heard a knock on my door and told them to come in. " I needed away from them." It was Tom.

" are you excited for the club tonight?" I asked turning around to look at him.

" yes now come here." I sat next to him and he gave me a kissy this one seemed a little different from the others. " sorry I needed to do that and I found a way to get away from the idiots. They think I'm checking to see if you're ready."

I grabbed his hand and pulled him off the couch. " I am" we walked out of the door to meet up with all of the boys. " come on losers we're going to the club." They laughed at my mean girls saying and we all liked into the car.

I was set in front with bill so the boys wouldn't get suspicious.