89

Morgan pov:
I woke up in a hospital room. I was nervous but then everything came back to me. I had killed him i actually did it. I had always imagined doing it I'm not going to lie. It actually felt really good.

Nurse: oh good your awake I'm going to do some scans and make sure everything is ok if that's alright with you

Morgan: yea do whatever you need to do.

She took some blood and my blood pressure.

Nurse: your stress level are really high

Morgan: yea if only you knew why

I laughed but she gave me a concerned look. As if to say why is she laughing about being stressed. She then did a scan on my stomach to make sure all of my organs were good and still intact.

This brought back memories of when I was pregnant with the twins and it really sent me into a state of sadness. I still think of them I killed the man that caused them to die.

Nurse: Um did you know that you're 4 months pregnant?

Morgan: what? But I haven't had any symptoms

Nurse: that can happen. It's not common but it is possible

I was shocked. I was pregnant again. I didn't even know.

Morgan: is it just one? I was pregnant once before with twins but I miscarried

Nurse: it looks like you're going to have twins I can actually tell you the gender in a month.

Morgan: I'll defiantly make sure to book an appointment.

I was happy. I've experienced way to many pregnancies today. Fear, sadness, anger, and happiness all within a 12 hours.

Once the nurse was done she told me I was good and I could get dressed and go home. I was so excited but I wanted to wait a bit before I told anyone even Tom. Christmas was in 2 months I'll tell them then. I know I should tell Tom but I want to make sure I'm far along enough so I can't miscarry and make him go through that.

I put on some clean clothes that the nurse gave me and I walked out of the room. Luckily my stomach wasn't big and I'll just wear baggy clothes until I tell them.

I saw Tom sitting there and when he saw me his eyes lit up. He ran to me and gave me a hug. I felt something wet hit my shoulder and saw that he was crying.

Morgan: I'm ok Tom I promise the monster Is gone now it's just us

Tom: forever?

Morgan: and always

I grabbed his hand and we walked outside to get into his car.

I sat down and I looked at Tom and admired him.

Morgan: I'm sorry you had to see that today Tom

Tom: it's ok I've never been in your situation but I k ew you needed to let it out

Morgan: no I'm really sorry. You nor the boys should of seen that side of me. I've never actually seen it either. When you have all that anger built up sometimes it just comes out at once and it isn't pretty.

Tom: everything you do is pretty now let's get you home so you can sleep. You've had an eventful day

Morgan: you don't know the half of it

I couldn't wait to tell them. Christmas needed to get here soon because I suck at telling secrets.