39

Morgan's pov: me and Maggie and just walked out of the doctors office and I couldn't stop smiling. I was the only one that new what the baby was.

We arrived at the hotel and went into bills room.

Gustav : why are you smiling like an idiot

Tom: hey that's my idiot don't make fun of her

Morgan: I'm just happy that's all

None of the boys knew where me and Maggie went today we just told them we were going out for lunch. Our next concert was actually tomorrow so I was excited because I can't keep a secret very long. 

We decided to be lazy today and just watch movies. Eventually we all fell asleep.

I woke up and realized everyone else was already awake. I went to my hotel room to take a shower and get ready for the concert tonight. Oh I was so excited!

Once I was ready it was time for all of us to head to the venue. Maggie walked into the room and pulled me aside.

Maggie: so you're going to announce it tonight?

Morgan: yes I'm so excited!!

She gave me a hug and we headed back to the boys. We were sat on the couch watching the boys goof around.

Manager: it's time to go on stage.

Maggie was going to stand backstage for the concert since fans can be a bit rough sometimes.

W head played four songs and now it was my turn.

Morgan: bill I need to say something

Bill looked at me confused but let me take the microphone.

Morgan:  I have a special announcement to make.

I looked and made contact with Maggie. I motioned her to come on the stage.

Morgan:  no one knows but Maggie and bill here are expecting a baby. Yesterday me and Maggie went to the doctor and didn't tell the boys. I am here to announce the gender of this very loved baby.

All of the boys left their instruments and gathered around us. Tom was hugging me from the back.

Morgan: I am proud to announce that bill and Maggie will be the proud parents of a beautiful little girl.

Maggie jumped into bills arms and he hugged her so tightly. I could see tears coming out of their eyes. Tom grabbed me and hugged me as well. Tom took the microphone.

Tom: I'm going to be an uncle!!

We all joined in a group hug and didn't let go of each other. The crowd was cheering and smiling.

Morgan: bill your going to be such a great dad and Maggie you're going to be an amazing mother. That baby is going to be so loved and I can't wait to meet her.

After we all calmed down we continued with the concert. 

When the concert finally ended we went back stage.

Tom: I can't believe you didn't tell any of us.

Morgan: I wanted it to be special they deserved it.

Tom pulled me into a tight hug not letting me go.

Tom: maybe one day we will have one.

Morgan: I'll stick to just our puppy for now and then as time goes on then we will discuss that subject.

He gave me a kiss and we went to join everyone else. Bill was talking to the baby inside of Maggie's belly and it was the cutest thing I had ever seen. I can't wait to watch this family expand.