14

Toms pov:
Morgan looks good. She changed her makeup and clothes choices. I like this Morgan.

" you look so good!" Bill was speaking to her and they had a whole conversation together.  I couldn't hear though. I was in a trance.

We finally arrived to the club. I needed to distract myself. I can't like Morgan.

We all headed to a table and all sat down. Not even two minutes and I was already surrounded by girl. This is what I need.

I don't need a girl distracting me. I will never commit to one person there is no point.

" where Morgan?"

" bill how the hell should I know. I don't keep tabs on that whore." She isn't a white though it just helps distract me.

We finally saw her. She has for sure been drinking. The way she is dancing is doing something to me.

Morgan's pov:

I was 6 tequila shots in and I was definitely feeling the music. I wanted to be by myself. I didn't need the boys following me. The best part about this club was that there were cages you could get in and dance. I really wanted to dance.

There was also a pole inside. I don't know what drew me towards it but it was calling my name.

Toms pov: everyone lost sight of Morgan. " dude she probably wants to be alone. We aren't her babysitters." Bill looked at me. " I just care about her safety is all."

I headed to the bathroom. Before I could even make it there I saw her. She's in the cages. She looked so sexy. Don't fall into her trap. I headed to the bathroom and left her there. I didn't know what was going to happen next though.

Morgan's pov:

I needed the bathroom but I couldn't find it. " need any help?" I was a cute guy. He was just a little shorter than me. " I just need to use the restroom.

" oh I'll help you it's this way." I thanked him and he put his hand on my lower back to help guide me.

" I'm are you sure this is the bathroom?" He pushed me against the wall and slapped me.

" you're mine now!" The memories of what Derek did to me came back.

" get your hands off of me!" By me saying that it only caused him to hit me harder.

He pulled my dress up and began using me the same way derek did. I cried the whole time. Once he was done he threw my head against something hard and everything was black.

Toms pov:

I heard yelling in a room and then a loud thud. I saw a guy walk out of it doing up his belt.  Before he could walk to far I saw a females leg sticking out of the door. That show belonged to Morgan.

Thankfully he wasn't to far from me. The one thing I don't do is excuse rape. I always get consent.

" you have fun In there?"

The man turned around and faced me. " she was a tough one but she eventually gave up." I just smiled at him.

" you like using women do you?" The guy smiled back at me. He opened his mouth to day something before he could even get a word out I punched him. I don't know what came over me.

I don't care about Morgan. Do I? I hit him so much he was unconscious.  I ran to the room and picked her up.

She wasn't waking up. I picked her up and ran to find the boys.