18

Morgan's pov:
Once we arrived home I ran and gave bill a hug. " I'm so sorry for yelling at you. I didn't mean it. It has been a rough week I promise to explain everything."

" thank you you know I worry about you." Tom went upstairs when we were home. He hasn't come out since.  The boys were all gathered in the living room.

" I don't like when people feel bad for me so please don't. So the night we went to the club I was very drunk. I went to the bathroom and a strange man helped me. He then proceeded to use me and then knock me out by slamming my head on a hard surface. Tom helped me. I guess he was just there at the right moment. When I woke up I was embarrassed. I've been through a lot and I just wanted it to end. That's why I did what I did at my apartment. Im sorry for everything."

They didn't say anything but all gave me a big group hug. " we're sorry Morgan we love you very much. We worry about you a lot. You're part of this crazy family wether you like it or not."

" I promise I'll stop pushing myself away from y'all. Most people in my life leave me. I guess I was given a second chance since you and Tom came in my life. I think we were meant to be in each others life's for a reason."

We all decided to just watch a movie. We all got hungry so I decided to cook them dinner while they watched the movie.

Toms pov:

I did exactly what she said. I studied the picture but nothing was coming to me. I was starting to get really mad. I wish she would just tell me.

I took a break from it to take a shower. When I came back I noticed something I never noticed. There was a little girl in the background. She looked so scared.

" hi I am Tom and this is my brother bill. Would you like to be our friend?"

"You should name your band black question mark."

" we will miss you so much Morgan. I promise we will see you again one day."

" you'll have a front row to all of our concerts"

Everything hit me at once. The girl downstairs was the scared little girl in the picture. She came back to us. We finally found her.

Morgan's pov:

I had finally finished dinner and told the boys to come make their plates. We looked up because we loud footsteps running down the stairs. Tom just looked at me.

Before I knew it he had me in a tight hug. He whispered in my ear, " I remember everything." None of the boys heard what he said.

He did it. He remembered on his own. We didn't stop hugging. I felt something wet hit my shoulder. He was crying. My old Tom is back.

" Um excuse me what's going on?" We looked at the boys looking at us confused.

" Tom why are you crying?" Asked bill.

" I remember bill. I took her to our treehouse today to help her with her stress. She found this picture. Look at the background. I remember it all now. We got her back bill. My memories are all back."

Bill took the picture and he saw me in the background. He then hugged me. " thank you for helping him Morgan." We all stayed up that night discussing all of the things that happened to use when we were all in foster care together.

We fell asleep on the couch. While Tom played with my hair. What a week this has been.