49

Toms pov:
We had started back on the American tour and if I'm being honest I was miserable. I couldn't get them image of Morgan out of my head. She's been gone for 3 months now. We headed into the stage and started playing one of our new songs.

Bill wrote the song about me because of the night I stood looking down the ledge contemplating jumping. The words started to hit me while playing and I had a few tears roll down my cheeks.

I wish she would come back to me. If it wasn't for bill I really don't think I would still be here.

As the concert went on I just focused on playing and that was it. Once the concert was over I headed to our room backstage and just sat there thinking about everything that has happened in my life. I know I need to keep going for bill but he has someone and a little baby coming soon. I feel as if I don't have anyone.

Morgan's pov:
The torture of trying to turn me into a killer has gone in for 3 excruciating days. Nothing is working my brain won't let me turn into a killer. I was in my room and I started thinking.

This life isn't for me. I'm not ever going to become what he wants. Everyday he tells me how much of a disappointment I am.

I walked outside my bedroom window and took in the night sky.

I've always wanted to become a star after I die. Maybe I should become one tonight.

I stood up and looked at all of the cars driving underneath me. I took in a deep breath and my body started swaying back and forth.

My body is so weak. I haven't properly eaten since I've been here. I can feel my body giving out.

I lifted my leg and dangled it over the edge thinking about what it would feel like. A gust of wind hit and my foot slipped a little but I saved myself.

For some reason I heard a voice.

" don't jump. It's not worth it."

I don't know where or how the voice appeared but I immediately moved my body away from the edge. I took in the wind and thought about my life. A lot of my memories are blurred and I can't seem to make the pieces fit.

I decided to just take a hot shower and that will hopefully make me feel better.

Toms pov:

I woke up the next morning to see so many notifications on my phone.

" guitarist of famous band tokio hotel spotted crying during song don't jump at concert last night"

There was another article and it made me mad.

" is don't jump written about tokio hotels ex member Morgan?"

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I've tried so hard to control my emotions but they don't even know the truth. They have no rights to make assumptions like that.

I threw the lamp against the wall smashing it into pieces. I was ripping things off the walls and punching holes in the wall. I could t take the pain anymore.

I heard a knock on my door but refused to answer it.

Bill: hey to- what have you done Tom!

Tom: the news is writing things about Morgan saying don't jump was written about her. They said awful things about her bill.

Bill: I saw

Tom: and you aren't angry? They have no right to even have her name in their mouths

Bill: I am mad but I know that breaking things also won't solve anything.

Bill embraced me in a hug and we let all of our emotions out.

I'll never stop loving her she will always be mine. One day I'm going to find her and never let her go.