54

Toms pov:
I haven't seen Mariah in a couple days because I was to scared to get close to her because I still loved Morgan. For some reason I felt like I was betraying Morgan if I were to be around Mariah. I decided to go clear my head so I got in my car and went to the beach. I've always found the beach comforting.

I listened to some calming music on the way there to calm my nerves. Once I got out of the car I headed straight to the beach. I stuck my toes in the water and it was actually pretty warm. I walked up and down the beach for a while to clear my head when I heard a voice yelling my name.

I turned around and it was Mariah. How did she know I would be here?

Morgan/Mariah: hey Tom what are you doing here?

Tom: just needed to clear my head is all. Why are you here?

Morgan/Mariah: yea I've had a lot on my mind and I just needed to clear it out. You know what helps me?

Tom: what's that?

Morgan/Mariah: it sounds stupid but yelling. It helps get all of the frustration out.

Tom: that's honestly not a bad idea.

I stood there and she was right next to me. Before I knew it she was running into the water.

Morgan/ Mariah: I want to be good enough!

I looked at her shocked I didn't know she was actually going to do it. I smiled watching her. She looked happy?

I followed behind her and began running into the water.

Tom: I wish life wasn't unfair!

She looked at me smiling.

Morgan/Mariah: keep going! I wish I wasn't such a disappointment!

Tom: I wish the people I loved didn't leave!

Morgan/Mariah: I want to be worthy of real love!

Tom: I want- I want things to go back to how they use to be!

Morgan/ Mariah: do you feel better now?

Tom: I really do thank you

Morgan/Mariah: yea I feel so much lighter now.

I closed my eyes to take in the moment. When I opened them I saw her running deeper into the water. I followed behind her. We were both smiling ear to ear and laughing.  This has been a good day I just wish it was with Morgan.

She turned around and our faces were really close to each other. Before I knew it she was the one to connect our lips. It felt familiar like I had known her before.

Morgan/Mariah: sorry I was just feeling it in the moment

Tom: it's ok

We got out of the water and headed back to the sand. I found a big log and we both sat down.

Tom: so we have a concert coming up soon if you would like to come?

Morgan/Mariah: yea I'd like that I love getting out of the house.

Tom: good I'll tell the security who you are so you can get in without tickets.

Morgan/Mariah: oh thank you I can't wait

Tom: we'll j need to head back we have practice in an hour. I'll text you?

Morgan/Mariah: yea sounds good.

I got in my car and headed home.

Bill: Tom where were you

Tom: the beach.

Bill: oh ok did you have fun?

Tom: yea I'm actually I ran into Mariah. I invited her to our next concert if that's ok?

Bill: of course so how was the beach?

Tom: it was really good but I'm bill don't hate me

Bill: what did you do?

Tom: we might have kissed

Bill: what about Morgan

Tom: I miss her everyday I felt so guilty after it. But it felt familiar as if I had kissed those lips before. I don't know how to describe it.

Morgan's pov:

I don't know why I kissed him I felt so stupid for doing that.  I'm an idiot I hope derek isn't mad at me. I mean he told me to get close to them so maybe he won't be to mad?