74

Morgan pov:
The boys were leaving for tour today. It's been a stressful 2 months but I know they were looking forward to performing. I was sad I wasn't going but I was almost to the point where I wouldn't be able to travel anyway.

I haven't heard any more news about Derek. I don't know if that scares me or is a good thing but I still get panic attacks from time to time.

Tom: I'll miss you so much I'm sorry you can't come.

Morgan: it's ok you'll have guy time and I'll be with the girls we will have a good time.

Tom: take care of yourself and our babies please

Morgan: of course.

I hugged all of the boys and they headed onto the plane. They won't be back home for 2 months. I'll miss them but this is their job.

I turned to Maggie and we both started crying. I can't imagine not going with them.

Their flight was really early so we headed home to go back to sleep.

When we made it home I immediately fell asleep on my bed. I was having good dreams for once until I got a random call. I was so tired I didn't even look at the number.

Morgan: hello?

"Did you miss me?"

Morgan: who is this?

" oh come on you don't remember me?"

Morgan: I don't know who this is

" don't worry I'll find you. I'll finish all of this for once."

The line ended and then it clicked. He had my number. I started to panic to the point where I could hardly breathe. I had a doctors appointment in the morning and I really needed sleep.

After three hours I finally went to sleep. I experienced some of the worst nightmares  and was woken up by my alarm.

I went to my shower to get ready. I walked downstairs and got into my car. I drove in silence because I was to nervous. When I finally pulled in I signed in and sat down.

"Morgan can you follow me please"

I stood up and headed to the room. I laid on the chair and waited for my doctor to walk in.

" hi it's nice to see you again. So how are we doing?"

Morgan: I think I'm ok I've been u see a lot of stress. I know that isn't good for the babies but I've had a lot going on.

" we'll let's check and see if everything is ok."

It was quiet she was examining my stomach and wasn't saying anything which made me even more nervous. She looked at me with apologetic eyes. I knew it wasn't good.

" I'm really sorry to tell you this but there aren't any babies in there. You miscarried."

Morgan: oh Um well thanks for letting me know.

I grabbed a tissue to clean my stomach off and walked out of there. I slammed my car door shut and just sat there and cried. I got to the point where no tears would come out and just screams. I was so aggravated at this life I have to live.

I drove home to see no cars were there. I saw a note on the kitchen counter.

" hey I'm running errands today. I'll be home later.  Love Maggie and Luna"

My mind was in other places. I needed a change. I can't live like this anymore. I ran to my room and started to throw things in my bag.

After 3 hours I had all of my stuff packed. I got out a piece of paper and wrote a letter to everyone. I explained everything. I left out where I would be going and the derek situation as well. I don't want them to find me.

I looked at the house and a tear came out. I wiped it and drove to the airport. I don't know where I'm going. I don't have a plan. I just know I want to be gone. I want to pretend that I never existed. I'll start a new life one that I get to choose.