Morgan's pov: I was so scared and lost. I'd never been on this side of the city. I was never let out of that house.

It started to rain and I was so scared. I looked up at the dark sky and let all of my frustration out. I screamed until my throat hurt. My body was so weak I hadn't eaten in so long. I fell to my knees and just started crying.

" are you ok?" I looked up and looked at the tall man with black hair. I don't like strangers. I couldn't get my voice to work so I just stared. I slowly got up and began to walk away from this man.

" please I want to help. You look like you haven't eaten in days and you're freezing from this rain." I kept walking away from him. My legs began to give out from the weakness.

I felt arms wrap around my body.

" I know you don't know me but my name is Bill I promise I won't hurt you." That's exactly how Derek started off. But I could tell in his eyes that he meant it. " I just want to help you. I'll take you to my house to help you gain your strength back. Please let me help you."

I looked up at him and smiled. Then I fell asleep. I was so exhausted my eyes couldn't stay open. I woke up to voices.

I was scared this place was unfamiliar to me and so were the voices. I started to panic. " hi how- oh come here." It was the stranger I met earlier. Everything came together and I started to remember why I was here.

I don't know how long we were there holding each other but I really needed it. Neither of us saying a word. I looked out of the window looking at the rain pouring down.

" I use to have a friend named bill." I spoke so quietly I didn't know if bill could hear me. " he was always so kind. He had a brother. His name was Tom. They were the only friends I ever had. I miss them to this day." I started crying thinking of them.

" I think about them everyday. They were so excited to tell me they were going to be in a band. I hope they made it. They deserve it."

I never looked away from the window until he spoke up. " Morgan?" I looked at him shocked I never told him my name.

" how do you know my name? I never told you." All he did was hug me.

" I've thought about you everyday too. Oh I've missed you so much." It bill it's my bill.  He began to roll up his sleeve. " we never forgot you. We got these 3 years ago. On your birthday."

I looked at his wrist and there was a black question mark. " you remembered the name I suggested?"

" of course we wanted a permanent reminder of you. In the short time we knew each other I knew you had an impact on our life. I vow from now on you will always be with us." I fell asleep in his arms. I finally found comfort.

Bills pov: she was so broken. She needs our help. Once she was asleep I headed downstairs. All of the boys were downstairs talking and watching a movie.

" bill you look like you've seen a ghost." Said georg

" have you been crying? My god what is wrong with you?" Tom looked at me.

" Morgan's home." And that's all I could say. Before the accident Tom and I use to tell georg and gustav all about her. They knew we loved her.

" she sounds annoying and I've never even met her." I knew Tom didn't mean it. He's not the same she doesn't even know who she is.