51

Derek pov:
Me and my assistants were having a meeting discussing Morgan and her process. She's been here for a total of two months and we finally broke her of her fear of killing. She's finally good to follow through with our plan.

I heard a knock on the door and heard her voice saying it was her.

"Come in"

She sat down and we began talking about how to move the plan forward.

" ok so I'm sending you out tonight to put the plan in motion. Of course you will wear a disguise to not be recognized. You will wear an ear piece and tell us everything that is said and we will be talking to you telling you wants to do. They have a concert here tonight. I got you vip tickets so you can go backstage to find information. They will be doing a w and a after and you will ask questions also"

Morgan: ok so no killing just information tonight?

" yes I want to find their weaknesses, what they're scared of. That will be good to know so I can take them down."

Morgan: alright when do I leave?

" after you get ready."

She got up and left the room to get ready.

Morgan:
I'm going to finally be useful tonight. No more weakness or being scared. I'm going to make him proud.

I got dressed and did my hair and make up and was ready to go. I put on a wig and did my makeup different so they won't recognize me.

I walked down the stairs and saw derek looking up at me.

" make us proud"

I gave him a hug and put my earpiece in and drove to the venue.

I finally got there and headed in. Derek got me front row seats so I could get a view of them. I'm not going to lie their music is really good. I observed the stage to see if I could get information from their eyes or emotions so far I wasn't getting anything until their song don't jump started to play.

I saw one of the main targets derek told me about and he had a tear rolling down his cheek. How sad.

I stood there and listened until the concert was over. Now it was time to go back stage and we would be able to ask questions. We were led back by security and we're told to sit in the chairs. I got a seat upfront.

" ask about their fears"

Derek's voice was in my ear and I knew I needed to get the information for him. I won't let him down.

The boys all came into the room and sat down while holding microphones.

" welcome I'm so glad y'all could come tonight"

It was the one with big hair speaking.

" alright let's start some questions"

I didn't want to go first so I waited for a few questions.

" what happened to Morgan? Are the articles true?"

Tom: no next question

He had an attitude problem what's wrong with him.

" what's your favorite song you ever played?"

Bill: world behind my wall. It was a very special song that Tom wrote.

Tom have a look of being sad when bill said this. I wonder why he's so emotional.

I finally decided to raise my hand and ask a question.

Morgan: what is y'all's biggest fears?

Bill: tight spaces

Gustav: dying

Georg: drowning

Tom: losing someone I love or dying

I hope this information is useful. It was finally over and I hoped in my car to tell Derek everything.

Derek: ok what did they say!

Morgan: 
Bills is tight spaces so I guess he has claustrophobia and Tom said losing someone he loves or death

Derek: alright well we have half of toms fears done now we just have to execute the last one. I want you to charm them Morgan. I want you to get close to them and then..

Derek began exposing his plan and I was listening very closely. I can't wait! He told me to have the night off and go to a club or something and if I were to run into him take the plan forward as long as I kept him updated.

I went upstairs to my room to change and get ready to go out. I haven't been with anyone close to my age in so long.