21

Morgan's pov:

I headed to the store since the boys didn't have much food in this place. I got a text from bill saying we needed some bandaids because Tom accidentally cut his finger while trying to cook everyone dinner.

I decided to surprise them and get special ones. My hands were full so I had to knock on the door. When I went in Tom had a paper towel wrapped around his finger. " Tom I got you a surprise!"

I pulled the bandaids out of the bag and when he saw them the boys started laughing. " Morgan you are such a child I swear." I picked out Spider-Man bandaids for them.

" they always made me feel better when I was little." Tom was trying to finish dinner when he accidentally cut another finger of his. " Tom! Come on let's go get this fixed up."  We headed to the main bathroom since that's where all the stuff was to clean it.

" you're never allowed to cook dinner again." I said laughing at him. He nodded in agreement. " finished!" I cleaned his finger and put the spider man band aid on it. He looked at it and smiled. "Maybe I can shoot webs now!" He pretended to be spider man and it was very cute. He was like a little kid all over again.

I was Putting everything up to see Tom still sitting on the counter. He was looking right at me. " what's wrong Tom?" He didn't say anything. He grabbed the back of my neck and started kissing me. It was a sweet kiss that lasted a good bit.

" when I answered that I had my eye on someone I was referring to you by the way." I was shocked I didn't think he actually liked me. He always had girls all over him so what changed. " I use the girls as a distraction. I knew you would never feel the same so I wanted to distract myself. I'm sorry for kissing you I just really needed to."

We hadn't kissed since that night in the treehouse. I put my finger to my lips remembering how it felt to kiss him.

" Tom can I tell you something?"

" of course what is it?"

I looked into his beautiful brown eyes, " the day I came to the foster care you and bill were the first ones to approach me. I appreciate that so much to this day. As time went on and we became closer I started to like you. I always have I guess."

We didn't say anything just looked into each others eyes. " can I take you on a date tomorrow?" Him saying that made me blush. " ok. We should probably go the boys are probably wondering why we're taking so long."

He hopped off the counter and ate our food that Tom attempted to make.

Toms pov:

I really want this date to be special. I really like her. I don't know if it will go somewhere in the future but I know that I can't take what's in front of me now for granted.

" look bill I think I have spider powers now." I began acting like webs were coming out of my hands.

I heard bill and Morgan talking. "'My brother is such an idiot."

" I'm just glad we got him back."