58

Morgan's pov:
I was walking and found a little hotel. It's looked nice so I walked in.

Hostess: how can I help you?

Morgan: I need a room for a week please?

Hostess: of course here you go.

I paid and walked into the room. After I left the scene I went and bought some clothes and essentials. When I walked into the room I looked in the mirror. This isn't me so I took the wig off and stared at myself for a long time.

I'm broken and need to find a way to put the pieces together somehow. I headed into the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes. I stepped into the shower and slid down the wall and just cried.

I was there for 10 months. I changed. I was stripped from the only people I love for cared about. I thought about what Derek did to my parents. Even to Tom and hills parents he was sick in the mind.

He took all three of us from our parents all because he was doing illegal business and our parents didn't like it. I wish I could hug my parents again. I know it's been 10 years now since their deaths but it doesn't make it any easier.

Toms pov:
We arrived home and Maggie greeted us at the door.

Maggie: bill what is wrong! What happened to y'all?

Bill: where Luna?

Maggie: she's asleeP

Bill: coke with me I'll explain everything.

None of us wanted to relive what just happened. I can't believe Mariah saved us but why was she there to begin with? How did she know we would be there.

I looked at georg and gustav and we all hugged.

Georg: I'm always going to be here I promise. I'm never leaving

Gustav: I will be here until the end for everyone

Tom: I love y'all

We all went outside and sat on the chairs. Eventually Maggie and bill joined us.

Tom: hey

Maggie: hi

She took me in her arms and gave me a tight hug.

Maggie: I'm so sorry Tom

Tom: it's ok

I took out a cigarette and lit it. I handed one to all of the boys and we all lit them. It was night time. I looked up at the sky and thought of Morgan. I don't know where she is I don't even know if she's safe.

Maggie: let's all talk to Morgan through the stars.

Gustav: Morgan I didn't know you as long as the twins did but I know that you were one of the funniest people I've ever met I hope your ok and safe

Georg: Morgan thank you so much for making Tom happy and open back up. Thank you for always putting a smile on our faces

Maggie: Morgan thank you for being my only friend as a kid. You were always there for me when I really needed it. I hope one day you'll return and you can meet Luna. Y'all are so much alike it's scary

Bill: Morgan thank you for opening up to us at the foster. You were my first friend beside Tom. You never judged me for being different. You are so kind and loving. I miss you

Tom: Morgan. You were my first kiss and after we kissed I told you I would marry you one day. I still hold that promise. We really aren't complete without you. I wish we knew where you were so we could all be together agin. I'll never love anyone else like I loved you.

We all looked at each other and huddled into a hug.

Bill: coke on it's been a long day we need sleep.

Gustav: what about the concert in three days

Tom: we are putting all of this shit behind us and just going to live each day like it's our last.

We all headed upstairs and went to sleep.

Morgan pov:

I dialed the number and was waiting for an answer

John: hello? Who is this?

Morgan: John it's me Morgan

John: Morgan! Oh my god I need to call the boys!

Morgan: no I have something in mind do you think you could help me?

John: of course!

We discussed my plan and he said it would be perfect. He told me how sad everyone has been and how different things have been.  I went to bed for the first time in 10 months with a true smile on my face.