84

Tom pov:
I woke up to see Morgan snuggles up with max. It was so cute but I started to think how different things would of been if it had ours. We were both excited but maybe one day we will get our chance. I took my phone out a took a picture. I heard my stomach growl so I got up and headed to get food.

I saw Maggie and georg down there cooking so I sat down in the chair.

Georg: Morning

Tom: good morning. Maggie look what I took.

I showed Maggie my phone and she smiled at the picture of Morgan and max.

Maggie: he's a good baby

Tom: yea y'all got lucky

I heard footsteps and saw bill coming into the kitchen. He gave Maggie a hug and a kiss on the top of her head.

Bill: what's the plan for today?

Georg: we haven't gone to the beach in a while

Tom: that sounds good to me.

Before I knew it Luna was running at me full speed and attached herself on my leg hugging me.

Tom: you want to go to the beach today?

Luna: yea!

Luna was jumping up and down from how happy she was to hear the word beach.

I walked up to go to me and Morgan's room to wake her up. She was a really heavy sleeper.

Tom: hey Morgan let's wake up we're going to the beach today.

All she did was grunt at me. I rubbed her back and she slowly started to open up her eyes. She looked down at max and gave him a kiss on his head. She picked him up and looked up at me.

Morgan: morning

I gave her a sweet little kiss and I helped her out of bed. Once she was out we headed to the kitchen to eat. She put max on her hip and we joined everyone else.

Bill: there's my little boy

Bill took max who was making noises at bill and putting his hands in the air. Morgan sat down on a stool and put her head on the counter. I made her a plate and we all sat down to eat when I heard noises coming from Her.

Gustav: is she snoring?

Everyone got quiet and we could hear snores escaping her mouth. We all started laughing at her snores. They weren't little cute ones either they were loud. I guess our laughing woke her up because she all looked at us with an angry face.

I handed her her plate and she took it and ate what was on her plate. After she was done we all decided to go get ready for the beach.

Tom: are you awake now?

Morgan: yea sorry for being a grump this morning

Tom: it's ok I love my little grump

I gave her a hug and we stood there for about a minute or two. We got dressed and packed our bag and headed downstairs to join everyone else.

Me, Morgan, georg, and Gustav all piled into our car and bill, Maggie, and the kids followed behind us.

After driving about 15 minutes we arrived and all unloaded our cars. Luna ran to Morgan and grabbed her hand dragging her to the beach. Morgan laughed at Luna and they started a race to see who would win. Obviously Morgan let Luna win.

We all joined them and put our bags down. We all took our shirts off and we're all in our swimsuits.

Luna: morgan play mermaids with me

Morgan: ok I call a blue tail

I laughed at their interaction. It was so cute seeing how good she is with Luna. Me and the others all sat down in our chairs. Me and the guys decided to make max a sandcastle.

Eventually morgan and Luna came back and joined everyone else. I decided to get some sun and laid on my towel and before I knew it I was asleep.

Morgan pov:
I turned tk see Tom was knocked out. I gave her oh and Gustav a mischievous look and they read my mind. We started to dig sand and buried Tom in it. Georg being georg added boobs.

Bill looked at us and observed our artwork. We all laughed at Tom and took pictures before he woke up.

I played with Luna in the sun for a while when I heard Tom waking up.

Tom: what did y'all do to me?

Gustav: Georg gave you a boob job

Tom: you could have at least made them a little bit bigger

Luna: boobies is a funny word

Her saying this at only four years old made all of us laugh. After a while the sun started making us sleepy so we decided to pack up our bags and head back home.