16

Morgan's pov:
My eyes won't open. All I can hear is the sound of beeping. I don't know where I am or what is going on.

I can hear voices too.

" why did you do this? We love you so much. Why? I thought you were happy." It bill. I wanted to talk to him so bad but my body refuses to let me.

" here." That's toms voice. Why is he here doesn't he hate me?

" thanks." I wish I could open my eyes to see what the hell was going on.

" I can't believe it's been two months. She's been in this damn coma for two months. The doctors say they can't do anything but I wish they could." I heard the footsteps leave. I've heard voices in and out of my head everyday but I can't put my finger on who it is.

" I wish you would wake up. We miss you a lot. I know I use to hate you but something about that night changed something inside of me.  I cared. I never do that. I don't know what happened or how you did it but you made me feel something other than the coldness. I wish I could figure out how bill knows you. I can't though. Bill isn't going ok he's so worried about you. We all are actually.

It was Tom. I knew it was his voice. He gave me a kiss on the forehead and began to leave. Is Tom slowly coming back to his old ways?

I heard footsteps again. I tried my hardest this time it worked. It was Tom. I guess he forgot something.  I could move my arms. I reached out and touched his arm.

He jumped back as if he was scared.

" hi" my voice barely worked but he heard it. " you're awake." I didn't expect what he did next. He gave me a hug.  He sat on the chair  and smiled at me. " are you hungry?"

" very." He got up to get me food.

Toms pov:

The boys waited for me in the cafeteria since I forgot my phone.

" Tom we already ate." Bill said looking at me weird. " yea but I'm still hungry."

Once I got the food I headed to the elevator. " Tom why are you going to the elevator." I didn't say anything. They followed me and then we went into Morgan's hospital room.

" here you go." I turned around and the boys were shocked.

" Morgan you're awake!" Bill ran and gave her a hug. I don't know why but it made me jealous. Maybe it's because he knows so much about her and I know so little.

The nurse came and checked on her and told us she could go home today.

When we got home I looked over and she was asleep with her head in my shoulder.

I picked her up and carried her inside. The boys and I relaxed and decided to watch a movie. Her head was in my lap.

She looked so peaceful when she slept. I began to play with her hair while she slept.