85

Morgan pov:
The boys had a concert in Vegas so we left a couple days early so we could explore the city. We had just arrived at our hotel and it was truly beautiful. We were handed our cards and headed to our room.

I dragged Tom to the elevator which made him laugh at my childish actions.

Tom: are you excited?

Morgan: I'm so excited! What do you want to do tonight?

Tom: you want to go to this bar? I've heard a lot about it and it sounds fun.

Morgan: yea let's go!

Tom called bill and told him and everyone agreed to go. The boys hairstylist was so excited to watch the kids. She was like an aunt to them and she would do anything for them.

I hopped in the shower and while Tom started getting ready since he had a shower earlier. When I stepped out of the shower I saw Tom all dressed nicely in black baggy pants and a long sleeve black top. It looked very good on him.

I reached onto my tip toes and gave him a kiss.

Morgan: you look very handsome

Tom: you look gorgeous

Morgan: I'm not even dressed

Tom: even better

I gave him a slight shove on the shoulder at his inappropriate comment. I grabbed my dress and headed to the bathroom to get ready since my makeup and hair stuff was in there.

Once everything was in place I walked out. Toms eyes shot up and he smiled at me.

Tom: I got so lucky you are so breath taking

Morgan: oh thank you I got very lucky as well

I sat on his lap facing him and gave him kisses until we heard his phone ringing. It was bill.

Tom: you ready to go?

Morgan: yea!

We went into the hallway and saw everyone. I grabbed Maggie's hand and we skipped to the taxi that was taking us.

Maggie: come on you slow pokes!

The boys laughed at us but we didn't care. I was so happy to be out in the world exploring it. The boys finally caught up with us and we got into the car and headed to the bar.

When we arrived I grabbed toms hand and we walked in. Tom and I went to the bar and we got some drinks. I downed mine so fast that Tom hadn't even grabbed his yet.

Tom: are you good?

Morgan: yea I'm great I just want to have a fun and memorable night is all.

Tom took his drinks and we grabbed two more and headed to our friends. I sat in between Maggie and Tom. I didn't want to get drunk but buzzed enough to let loose. I just wanted to remember my night.

Tom had the same idea. Me and Tom got up and started dancing. The drinks started to kick in a little bit.

Tom: you want to do something crazy?

Morgan: like what?

Tom: come on

Morgan: what about the group

Tom: they'll be fine

I followed Tom and before I knew it we were in front of a wedding chapel. I was shocked but I wasn't mad either. We were already engaged and I really didn't want a huge wedding. I hated crowds of people looking at me while I was being vulnerable in front of them.

Tom: are you ok enough to do this?

Morgan: yes my drink has already Fades what about you?

Tom: I'm so sober right now

We linked arms and walked inside. Yea I was nervous but I wouldn't have it any other way. I loved Tom and wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life with anyone else.

Tom: hi we would like to get married

The lady took us into the room where the wedding would take place. I grabbed toms hands and we stood there just smiling at each other. Neither one of us had rings. I had left mine at the hotel because I didn't want anything to happen to it.

Preacher: do you Tom take Morgan to be your wife?

Tom: I do

Preacher: and Morgan do you take Tom as your husband?

Morgan: I do

Preacher: may I have the rings?

Tom pulled out two ring pops which made me laugh. Of course we would be the people to get married with ring pops. Tom slid mine onto my finger and I slid his onto his finger.

Morgan: you want to seal this with a pinky promise?

Tom: hell yea

We linked our pinkies and the the preacher announced that we could kiss now. Tom dipped me down and we sealed our marriage with a kiss.

Once it was over Tom picked me up and we headed out of the chapel. Once we got our Tom put me down.

Tom: I love you

Morgan: I love you so much thank you for loving me

Tom: thank you for letting me.

We herd music being played and saw a little band put together on the street playing the way you look tonight.

Tom: let's have our first dance

I took his hand and we danced to the band playing. There was a crowd looking at us and smiling. Some even recording but we didn't care. We were in our own little world.

Once the song finished we placed money in their bin and left. Tom took a picture of our hands with the ring pops. He posted it and captioned it.

Until death do us apart.

We headed back to our hotel room. We had completely forgotten about the rest of our group. We were in our own bubble and we didn't want it to burst. We had our own little party in our room that night. It's a night none of us will forget.