11

Morgan's pov:

I kept in contact with the boys. I explained that I just needed more time to myself. They understood. In reality I just didn't to get to close to them.

I was about to fall asleep when I got a call.

" Morgan!come to our house now!"

" bill it is 2 in the morning I'm going to bed."

" get here now!"

" why?"

" we need you." He hung up with no explanation.

I got in my car and sighed. He sounded panicked. I had no clue what I was getting myself into. I approached the door to see it swing open. " hurry!" Bill said. I saw all of the boys run outside.

When I went inside I saw a horrifying sight in front of me. Tom was having a nightmare. But this time it was much more.  He was sleep walking in this nightmare.

There was glass everywhere. He was throwing everything. He had multiple cuts on him from all of the glass.  Then Tom did something I didn't expect.

" I need her. I need Morgan." I looked at him scared. Why my name. He doesn't even know me. I didn't know what to do but I needed to stop him from hurting himself.

I wrapped my arms around him and made sure to keep his arms tight against his side. I laid him down on the couch and laid his head on my lap. I ran my fingers over his head until he was back into a peaceful sleep.

I haven't seen Tom since the concert where he yelled at me. I was scared of him if I'm being honest. He was like a fuse.

I heard the door open and it was bill.

" if he ok?" I shook my head saying yes.

" Morgan we've missed you I know you left to have more of your own time but I feel as if you're lying to me.

" I'm not bill. I'm a girl being around all for boys at all times of the day is exhausting. Sometimes I just need me time." Technically I wasn't really lying.

" he started mumbling your name in his sleep so I figured it was just a dream but then he started getting violent. As if he was trying to prevent something bad happening to you. I wish we could get the old Tom back"

I looked down at Tom " me too."

Once bill had Tom asleep I decided to head back to my apartment but before I could bill grabbed my arm.

" thank you Morgan. We have a show in two days. Would you like to perform a song with us?"

I didn't think they would want me up there with them again since what happened last time.

" sure bill."

" great we have rehearsal tomorrow at the studio.

I wanted to head to the studio early to practice a song I had written. Really I just wanted to see what it would sound like with music.

I had already practiced the guitar and piano part. So tomorrow I will record the drums and singing part of it.

I'll get there 3 hours before the boys so I have plenty of time.