77

Morgan pov:
I arrived in Hamburg last night and had a meeting planned with Marcus my publisher today. I got out of my bed and headed to the shower. The water felt so good. I stayed in there for a while and then turned off the water.

I got out and got ready. It was kind of nice to be back in Germany. I got in the car and drove to the office. When I pulled in I was escorted in. I walked into the room and looked out of the big window. I looked at all of the buildings and room everything in.

Marcus: hi Alice it's nice to finally meet you.

Morgan: hi how are you doing today?

Marcus: great!

We sat down and discussed everything. The signing would take place in two days. I was very nervous because I hadn't been in front of a crowd in almost 3 years. I wouldn't be performing though. I do miss performing sometimes.

I never stopped writing music either. I still do it. I actually recorded a few songs they just haven't been released. I liked to keep them to myself if I'm being honest.

After the meeting I headed to a little coffee shop . I took my coffee and headed to the park. I hadn't been to a park in forever and figured it might be peaceful enough to write some.

I sat on a bench and began writing some more of my new book I was working on. I then heard a little kids voice squeal. I turned around to  see a little girl and a little boy in the swings. Their parents were pushing them. It was so cute I wish I could of had that.

" I'm going to get you Luna!"

That name! Was it my little Luna? I turned back around and looked at the parents. It was bill and Maggie. They changed. Bill had dreads now and Maggie had died her hair. Luna was bigger and they had a little boys now. I wish I had been there for Maggie.

I turned back to my laptop when a dog ran up to me.

" ludo! Come here"

The dog turned to its owner and ran to him. I looked at the dog and it was Tom and ludo. The park obviously wasn't a good place to be so I got up and headed back to my car.

When I sat down I started crying. They look fine so that's good. I hadn't seen them in so long and seeing them really brought up old memories. I need to hurry and get this book signing over with. I can't see them again.

When I made it to the hotel room I immediately turned the water on and sat in the tub. It helped relax me a little but then I started thinking of them again. My crying was so bad that I got to the point where I couldn't even catch my breath.

I was having a panic attack. I hadn't had one since derek escaped. I eventually pulled myself together and got out of the tub. I changed into some comfortable clothes and fell asleep on my bed.