17

Morgan's pov:
I woke up on the boys couch. I really needed the bathroom. Once I walked out I was faced with Tom. " I didn't tell them what happened that night at the club and why you did what you did. It happened to you therefore it's your place to tell them what happened if your ever ready." I was shocked.

He didn't blab about what happened? Did he care about me? His eyes looked a little sad. I headed down stairs to see bill cooking breakfast. " are you hungry Morgan?" Everyone looked at me with concern in their eyes. I absolutely when people feel bad for me. " no". I wanted to be alone.

I headed outside to sit and enjoy the wind. I guess no one took the hint but Tom. He stayed in his room. The rest of the boys came outside to sit with me. It was quiet. I loved the quiet.

" Morgan are you ok? You aren't yourself?" Asked bill. I love bill but I hate this. I just decided to ignore it.

" I wish you would talk to us. Tom won't tell us what happened. We're worried about you."

" just stop! I'm fine! Don't worry about me ok! I just want to be myself! Is that to much to fucking ask for?" Honestly I didn't think my words were going to come out that harsh.

I stormed inside to look for my keys so I could go home. I didn't even know tom was in the kitchen. I guess he heard me snap. " come on" tom gently grabbed my hand and led me to his car.

I didn't know where we were going or why. He was silent the whole time. He knows what happened to me yet he didn't say anything. He knew it was a sensitive subject so he didn't want to mess around with it.

He stopped the car at a trail. He still hasn't spoken. I just accepted it for what it was and followed him. I looked up and saw a big treehouse. He grabbed my hand and led me to it.

When I got inside of the treehouse I was very confused. There were pictures all over the treehouse of bill and tom when they were little. " I use to come here when I was having a difficult time. It brings me peace. I figured if it helped me maybe it would help you too."

I looked at him shocked. He's never been nice to me so why now. " after the car accident I lost so many memories. I was filled with rage. I would only remember bad things about my childhood. But what frustrated me the most was what if I never got all of my memories back. I would sit up here for hours at a time and just reflect on life."

He grabbed a blanket that was there and gave it to me since I was cold. I wanted to look at the pictures of them when they were younger. My eyes were stuck in one picture though.

It was bill and tom when they were at the foster care. When I looked closer I saw someone in the background. It was me. They say I arrived there actually. I was in a corner scared of the world.

I took the picture off the pin. I wanted to ask tom if I could have it. I accidentally tripped on the blanket and fell down. I landed on tom though.

I opened my eyes to see our faces very close. My breathing couldn't catch up. He looked at me then smiled. Before I knew it we were both leaning towards each other.

He grabbed the back of my neck gently and kissed me. It was a sweet and loving kiss. His piercing tickled my lip a little but I loved it. We pulled away from the kiss.

I figured it best to get up. When I did he brought me closer to him. He placed me in his arms. " tom can I have this picture?" I had completely forgotten about it for a moment.

He looked at the picture confused. " yea but why?" I didn't want to say anything about it since he didn't have his memories of me back yet. " I just like looking at you and bill happy."

" Morgan can I ask you a question?"

" what is that?"

" how do you and bill know each other so we'll but I don't." I guess I'll just show him the picture. I then handed it to him.

" look at this picture closely look at the background." He looked closely but nothing was clicking.

" it's ok tom take it home with you. Just look at it closely maybe some memories will be remembered." We decided to head home since it was dark and the boys were probably worried about us. I also felt that I needed ti apologize to them.

Maybe if I give them a chance and let them in then they won't leave me again. I was willing to take this chance because I don't think I could lose them again.