42

Toms pov:
I woke up with a terrible headache. I did some really hard drugs that I know I shouldn't have done but it was to keep her safe. They threatened her life and when questioned I refused to answer. When I refused they would put more drugs into my system.

Thankfully I escaped when they weren't looking before I could od. I met up with the boys and when I got in the car the drugs started to take effect. I don't know what happened after I got home.

I headed downstairs to eat something. Something was also bothering me. Where was Morgan she always wakes up next to me.

Tom: hey where is Morgan.

I was met with a punch to the eye by bill

Tom: what the hell was that for?

Bill: you treated her so badly last night Tom. She's done with all of us. She left last night she refused to answer calls or texts. You caused her to leave us.

Tom: how could I do that?

Now I was met with a slap by Maggie

Maggie: you slapped her three times last night and cussed her out. You said horrible things about her.

Everything came flowing back. He knew he had to explain everything to the boys and Maggie. He knows they aren't suppose to talk on the subject but he needed them to know the truth.

Tom: sit I need to explain something. So last night when we went I was pulled aside by you know who's men. They wanted to speak with me. They sat me down and began questioning things about Morgan. Where she lived? What she was doing? Where to find her? I knew they wanted to hurt her. With every question I refused to answer they would pump drugs into my system. So many drugs. I finally found an opportunity to escape and took it. That's when I met up with y'all. The drugs took effect right when we got home. I would never do things like that. I love her. I don't know what they gave me but what's wrong it was was really strong.

They all looked at me concerned. I couldn't tell if they believed me or not. I'm not a violent person. I was then engulfed in hugs and chorus of we believe you.

Tom: thank you for believing me. I'll text her that I want to talk and explain everything.

Once I sent the text we decided to watch tv and wait to see if she would respond. I started to get worried because it had been two hours since I got a reply and she's normally fast at replying.

The tv immediately changed channels to the news.

Georg: I hate when it does this!

" there was a car accident her late last night. We don't know where the other car is but the person that was driving this car was hit and pushed into a steep ditch. They are currently in the hospital right now in critical condition. Police are still looking for the other vehicle."

Bill: oh I hope that person is ok.

Gustav: that car looks familiar.
I got uo close and stared at the tv. Then it hit me that's Morgan's car.

Tom: bill that's Morgan's car.

No one said anything we just all got in the car and headed to the hospital.

When we got there I ran to the front desk.

Tom: where is Morgan?

Nurse: she's in surgery right now we will update you on her condition.

I went and sat with everyone waiting to hear back from a doctor. I eventually fell asleep with my head on bills shoulder.

I woke up to see a doctor in front of us.

Doctor: she's out of surgery. Before you see her I want to warn you it's brutal. She's in a coma. I don't know if or when she will wake up.  I'd she does I'm almost positive she will forget a lot of memories.

We ran to her room and when I saw her the tears began to roll down my cheeks. I gently grabbed her hand and just held it. What did I do. I thought I was keeping her safe last night. We all stayed by her bedside until we were told that visiting hours were over.

When I got home I went up to the roof to look at the stars. She always loved the night sky. I told up and looked down below me. What would happen if I just jumped. I stood there thinking the idea over when I felt a hand on my ankle.

Bill: Tom get down and sit with me.

I got down and looked at hills eyes. There were filled with grief. I hugged him and started crying to.

Tom: I really love  her bill. If she never wakes up I don't know what I'll do.

Bill: we're all in similar positions Tom. We're here for your come on let's sleep.

Bill helped me to bed. My legs were going numb on me from all of these emotions. When I went to bed I could barely sleep because I just kept thinking about her. I hope she wakes up.