29

Morgan's pov:
Tom and I have officially been dating for four months. It has been the best four months of my life. We were all going on tour next month and I was very excited. I noticed something though. The boys have been really sneaky this past month. I've ignored it though.

Tom: we will be back in a few hours I love you.
He gave me a kiss and all of the boys gave me a hug and then left.

I'm starting to get really suspicious about all of this. I trust them so I have no reason to worry. It was raining really hard all day so I decided to take a nap with the puppies in the couch.

Rain has always been so peaceful to me. It calms me and it's perfect for naps. I woke up around 7 and noticed the boys weren't back yet. I got concerned because they said only a few hours.

I decided to make some dinner for everyone. I sat on the couch and watched a movie while I ate. Once it hit midnight my fears really began to sink in. What if something happened to them.

I sat in the chair near the window and looked at the heavy rain falling. I got scared when I heard a door slam shut. They were home.

Morgan: y'all are home I was so worried.

I gave all of the boys hugs but something was off. Tom was being distant. He seemed cold on the inside. Maybe something happened and he doesn't want me to worry.

Tom went right to his room while the others decided to all eat the food I had made even though it was cold.

Morgan: is everything alright.

Bill: yes why?

Morgan: nothing just making sure.

I didn't want to push it. I figured Tom wanted to be alone so I slept on the couch.

When I woke up it was really late in the afternoon. I had a hard time sleeping because Tom kept going through my mind. I knocked on his door but got no response. I decided to leave it and hangout with the boys.

Bill: Morgan do you want to go to the mall with me?

Morgan: yes I'd love to get out of the house.

Bill and I finally arrived at the mall. We both bought some new clothes. We haven't really had any time together in a while so it was really nice.

Bill: Morgan did you know you're my bestie.

Morgan: I had zero clue wow I can't believe a famous singer chose me as his best friend.

Bill shoved me in a joking way.

Morgan: is Tom ok? He's acting weird.

Bill: honestly I have no clue while we were out last night we lost him for a little bit. I'm sure he'll come around m. Sometimes he has these moments where he wants to be alone.

Understandable I'm like that too sometimes.

Morgan: I was so worried about y'all last night. I thought something happened

Bill: we're ok we just went to a bar last night.

I shook my head understanding and we got in the car to head home.

Bill: he should be cooled off by now so if you want I'd try and talk to him.

Morgan: ok thank you for today bill. I love you.

Bill: I love you more.

He gave me a hug and we headed inside.