61

Morgan pov:
I've been home for a week now and everything is back to normal thank goodness. We were all going to a festival today which sounded like a lot of fun. I was getting ready right now while Tom was in the shower.

I put in some comfortable clothes because they had a contest going on at the festival and I signed up for it online. I haven't told anyone because they don't know this thing about me and I wanted to see toms shocked face when he finds out.

Tom: hey baby

Tom came out of the shower and gave me a kiss

Morgan: hi my love did you have a good shower

Tom: yea I was just missing you

Morgan: maybe next time
I said smirking at him.

Tom: I love your mind

Tom started getting ready and I headed downstairs to wait for him with everyone else.

Morgan: where Luna?

Bill: Maggie's aunt is watching her today so we can have a parent day out

Morgan: ok! I miss her chubby cheeks

Bill and Maggie laughed at me. I love that baby so much.

Tom: ok I'm ready let's go my friends!

Tom held my hand and we headed to the car. The contest started at 8 and it was 6 so I have two hours. I haven't done this in forever and my nerves were defiantly kicking in.

Tom: why is your knee shaking so bad

Morgan: sometimes it just does that sorry

Tom: you don't have to apologize just making sure your ok.

When we finally got there we ran to the games and Tom was determined to win me something.

He went to the game where you hit the thing and try and make it hit the bell. He got it on the first try and won me a stuffed puppy.

Morgan: it's so cute I think I'll name it tommy

Tom: after me? Why

Morgan: because of how cute it is duh

Tom: you're odd you know that?

Morgan: yes well that's what you love most about me

Tom: you got that part right.

Tom filled me and gave me a big kiss not removing his lips until he was out of breath.

I checked my watch and saw that it was 7:15 and the email said I needed to be backstage at 7:45. My nerves started kicking in again.

Tom: you want something to eat?

Morgan: no I'm ok for now I will in a little bit though. I do need to use the restroom first though hold tommy please

Tom: ok
He laughed at me and waited for me outside of the bathroom.

When I got out I looked at my watch and saw it was 7:40

Morgan: hey Tom I'm going to get something to eat will you save me a seat please?

Tom: yea I'll be with everyone

Tom knew they were having a contest that's one main reason why the boys wanted to come.  Once he was out of view I headed backstage.

Morgan: hey I'm Morgan I signed up for the contest at 8!

Julie: hi! Ok so we have around 10 contestants and you were the last one to sign up so you'll go last.

Best for last I guess.

Morgan: ok

The clock hit 8 and Julie went out to the stage.

Julie: welcome everyone let the dance contest begin!

I stood backstage getting really nervous. We submitted our songs on the email so I had my song picked out. I watched everyone and they were ok. Not to sound conceited but I was really good. Anything to do with the arts I just got the gene for it.

Toms pov:
Tom: where is Morgan she's been gone for a long time.

Bill: do you think something Happened?!

Tom: oh god I didn't even think of that come on guys we need to look for her!

Julie: now time for our last contestant miss Morgan!

We turned our heads to the stage and saw Morgan walk out to a Beyoncé song. Holy fuck she looks so sexy. Since when did she know how to dance?! I don't even care that she's dancing in front of all these people because she's all mine.

Bill: did you know she could dance

Tom: I had no clue
I didn't take my eyes off the stage and kept eye contact with her the whole time.

Once she was done everyone joined the stage and lined up to see who won.

Julie: and our winner is..... Morgan take a bow!

My girlfriend won! Morgan rooms. Bow and was handed a flower by the Julie lady. I ran to the stairs to meet her.

Tom: you didn't tell me you could dance too!

Morgan: surprise

I grabbed her face and kissed her as if no one was around.

Tom: coke on dancing queen I want to surprise you tonight as well.

The whole group rushed over and gave her hugs.

Bill: you didn't tell us you could dance

Maggie: why are you so talented?!

Georg: why are you so full of secrets!

Gustav: do you have any other talents you'd like to tell us about?

Morgan: umm I don't think I have any more

I leaned to her ear

Tom: you do I'm just the only one that will ever know

She hit my arm in a joking way and we headed to the car.