1

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > Chapter 1 An Unlucky Day

Chapter 1: An Unlucky Day

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

Today is an unlucky day for Yulong.

He got up early in the morning to prepare for today's date, first changed his limited set of clothes one by one, and finally chose a set of pure black casual clothes that he usually wears most often, which he spent a full thirty credits to buy back from the special clearance area of the mall, although it is the old model ten years ago, except for keeping warm, there is no other function, but the effect of wearing it is still very good, the guy is handsome, Naturally, it looks good in anything.

The young man in the mirror has red lips and white teeth, soft and delicate facial features, a pair of black and bright eyes with the unique vitality of youth, a blink of a light, full of power, a height of 180, the figure is between a man and a boy, although not burly enough, but as beautiful as green bamboo.

Yulong pulled her hair in front of the mirror, feeling almost dressed up, stretched out her hand and snapped her fingers, the "mirror" automatically slid away to both sides, revealing the blue sky and white clouds outside and buildings of different shapes, Yulong's body jumped, the eagle aircraft automatically opened, and the two pairs of life-proof wings quickly spread out to be two meters long, looking down from the sky, as if a huge eagle spread its wings and soared.

The young man's heart is also like a sail with the wind, cheerful and flying, and he opens his voice and sings an old earth song:

"You are my little apple, no matter how much I love you... Ouch, which one doesn't have long eyes to hit your grandfather and me!

A huge elastic force came, and Yulong's eagle was knocked into the air and flipped several times, and finally stabilized the aircraft and looked forward, only to see a silver-white aircraft slowly revealed in mid-air, perfect and smooth lines, unique design, at first glance, it is at least a flying machine above A.

Yulong's titanium alloy eyes were almost blinded, and he swept the other person's flying machine from beginning to end with jealousy, "A-class flying machine is amazing?" What are you doing stealth? Looking for a collision..." The

perfect side face of the man in the driver's seat unexpectedly crashed into Yulong's pupils, he couldn't help but pause slightly, swallowed back all the unspoken greetings, and there was only one thought left in his heart, this man is so handsome! It's even better than Ah Yi...