71

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novel Network > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 71|Are you|Don't you want to recognize me?

71|Are you|Don't you want to recognize me?

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

"Hey, what are you doing?"

Sensing that the other party's fingers were flexibly untying his collar, the strength on Yulong's body finally returned, and he was busy protecting it with both hands, Huang Furui held his hands behind his back, held them with one hand, and then used his free hand to flexibly peel off his magic clothes in three or two clicks.

Yulong was wearing only a pair of boxer briefs in his robes, and now it was basically equivalent to the whole person being exposed to the other party's sight naked.

In fact, there is nothing for the big man to be naked, but at the moment he is inexplicably a little embarrassed, although this guy's movements are very warm, but he intuitively feels that the other party is not trying to do anything to him.

In fact, he knew more about people than he thought, and after stripping him naked, Huang Furui threw him on the bed, and then naturally took off his robe and lay down.

Although he obviously felt that the other party would not do anything to him, Yulong was still a little uncomfortable, and when he saw Huang Furui getting into bed, he hurriedly rolled to the side and pretended to sleep against the wall.

"What are you doing so far away? Come here. Huang Fu Rui stretched out his long hand and accurately scooped Yulong into his arms.

Since he took off his clothes, the two were completely skin to skin now, and Yulong felt the smooth and elastic skin of the other party, like high-grade nephrite, which made him feel inexplicably unstoppable.

He never knew that a man's body would have such a strong attraction to another man, he couldn't help but feel a little uneasy, somewhere gradually there was a tendency to raise his head, the two were close to each other, and the body's reaction naturally couldn't hide from each other, he was careful to control it at first, and then he simply broke the jar and didn't care, with a bit of the heroism and arrogance of the tiger's whiskers, he opened his mouth and gnawed on the other party's shoulder, and then licked and licked after biting, and then took a bite, And so on and so forth.

"Are you a dog?" A low, melodious voice came from overhead.

Yulong bit the other party's chest muscles fiercely, the corners of his eyes were slightly moist, he tossed for a long time, only he was ready to move, and the other party never reacted.