84

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 85|Chapter <>|<>

85|Chapter <>|<>

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

If it weren't for the fact that the mother bought ten acres of fertile land with the forty taels of silver given by the son, their family's life would not be as good as it is now, and they can't say that they were also sold by their parents to a bachelor who couldn't marry a daughter-in-law like the sisters in the village, just to let the family live one more day and have one more bite to eat.

Before leaving, Yulong pretended to put his hand into his sleeve and took it out, took out a few purses containing spirit talismans from the storage bag, beckoned Xiaoshan to come over, put one of them on his neck with his own hands, and admonished, "This is the talisman that my brother gave you, don't take it off."

"Okay." Xiaoshan has grown so big, and it is the first time he has received a gift, and his face can't help but show a little excitement.

Yulong put the remaining few purses in his hand, "Give the rest to your family."

Xiaoshan took the purse and handed it to his eldest sister, Yun Xiang carefully put the purse away, and thanked him, "Thank you, son."

"I'll go first, goodbye." Yulong waved his hand and raised his horsewhip.

"Goodbye." Yun Xiang watched the carriage go away and didn't come back to her senses for a long time.

This son's face has not changed in the past five years, he still looks like a teenager, and she grew up listening to Uncle Gui's fairy and ghost stories, so she inevitably thought a little more at this time.

"Impossible, how can there be so many gods and monsters in this world..."Yun Xiang shook her head, she naturally believed that there were gods and monsters in this world, but mortals had never heard of it, and how many had really seen it? How could it be so coincidental that she met her?

After Yun Xiang returned home, she showed her parents the purse that the son had given her, and explained the reason.

"You're a girl, how can you pick up men's things?" As soon as Shanwaniang heard the split, she reprimanded her daughter.

"Mother, I didn't reach out to take it, the son is for the younger brother, let him bring it back to us." Yun Xiang hurriedly said.

When Shanwa Niang heard her say this, she pressed it, picked up her purse and carefully held it, "I don't know what kind of material this is, it feels smoother and softer than the material of the clothes that Fang Yatou gave me."