41

千千小说网

提示:宁可少字也别错字

搜索小说

登录、注册

手机阅读

首页玄幻小说修真小说都市小说历史小说网游小说科幻小说完本小说排行榜单我的书架

背景:

默认底色

字色:

默认

字号:

默认

双击滚屏:

适中

千千小说网 > 重生之星际位面商人 > 41|筑|基

41|筑|基

作者:明若兰返回目录加入书签推荐本书

推荐阅读:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

"Xiaoqi, wait for me..." A sixteen or seventeen-year-old girl in a goose yellow dress tapped her toes on the treetops, and her figure flew several feet away, chasing a lightning-fast shadow in front of her.

"Senior Sister Qin, why are you so slow!" The little boy dressed in white stopped in mid-air, sighed helplessly, he was in a hurry to see the master, this junior sister had to follow, just follow it, it was so slow, he always asked him to stop and wait for her.

"Stinky boy, can you call me junior sister? My sister is five years older than you! Wu Changqin panted and chased after her, her spiritual power was insufficient, and she felt a little powerless after playing a few wind control techniques.

Li Qi opened his mouth, but he still couldn't help but say it, "But you're obviously only refining qi..."

"Dead boy, will you speak?" Wu Changqin felt that he had been hit by an arrow in the chest, and he stretched out his slender index finger in anger and poked Xiao Zhengtai's forehead, "Do you think anyone has such a good talent as you?" "It's all tears, it's been more than three months since she induced qi into her body, and she is still refining qi, not only the little kid in front, but also more than a hundred senior brothers in front of her.

In the past few months, most of the disciples on the mountain have successfully introduced qi into the body, and the fastest one has already refined qi at the third level, and now the valley near the academy has become empty, only a few small cabins are still lonely, and the disciples who have a little cultivation have each occupied a mountain and opened their own caves, fortunately, there are thousands of peaks in this area, and there is no problem at all for one person to occupy a mountain.

She lived far away, and she had to travel seventy or eighty miles to reach the academy every day, but it was still very fast to use the Wind Resisting Technique, and it only took ten minutes to arrive.

The two of them hurried all the way, and arrived at the academy after a while, at this time, many people had already arrived, some were eating in the cafeteria, some were practicing swords in the square, some were learning spells from each other, fireballs and ice arrows were flying all over the sky, and other disciples with low cultivation were far away from holding their arms to watch.

The two of them first went to the canteen for breakfast, and now the canteen cooks in turns, three days per person, thirty people a day, by the veteran with the novice, fortunately, the ingredients are top-notch, even if it is a novice, it can be made, but occasionally it is inevitable that some salty, some light, and some half-baked... and other situations.