80

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > 80|Chapter <>

80|Chapter <>

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

When the words fell, the beautiful young man raised his hand and slapped his chest with a palm, and the tall man hurriedly did a backflip, landed a few feet away, glanced at him, and then turned around and flew away.

"Stop!" The beautiful boy took his sword and chased after him.

"This stupid... Isn't it a sheep in the mouth of a tiger when you catch up alone? The tall and thin man who was fighting with another person couldn't help but sigh when he saw this.

"Are you still fighting?" The bearded man across from him asked lazily.

"No more fighting." The tall and thin man put away his sword and looked at the two white shadows that were fading in the distance.

They stopped fighting, and several other people also stopped, and one of them, a young man with Dan phoenix eyes who was like a crown of jade, touched his chin suspiciously, "It's strange to say, Ming Ming Qiu and Ling have always been in the same realm, and the method of double cultivation should be improved on both sides, why did Qiu make no progress, but Ling broke through the foundation building period in one fell swoop?"

"I've heard of one thing," the bearded man clasped his hands on his chest and took over the conversation, "It is said that the head of the sect has a batch of Tsukidan, I don't know if it's true?"

"It's possible to say this, the senior brother who has built the foundation in the past few months has this number, right?" A tall young man with thick eyebrows and big eyes stretched out his hand and gestured to eight, "Those senior brothers of the ninth layer of qi refining are just one line away from building the foundation, but how many years have they been hovering at the peak of qi refining?" In the past few months, it has broken through the foundation building period one after another, if there is a foundation building Dan in charge, then all this makes sense... Hey, what are you running, wait for me!

Before

he finished speaking, the other people ran away without a shadow, and where was Chongyang Peak, which was not the head of the house living in that direction? What else does the young man with phoenix eyes not understand? Hurriedly sacrificed the magic weapon of flying and quickly caught up.

At this time, the crystal ball picture turned, and two people in white robes were running and chasing on the snow field one after the other, it was the two who quarreled before, the beautiful young man was struggling to catch up in the back, but the tall young man in front seemed to be hanging him on purpose, always maintaining a distance that was not close or far.