19

Qianqian Novel Network

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Qianqian Novels > Reborn Interstellar Plane Merchant > Chapter 19 Bringing Qi into the Body

Chapter 19 Induction of air into the body

Author: Ming RuolanReturn to Table of ContentsAdd Bookmark to recommend this book

Recommended Reading:

Qianqian Novel Network www.qqxsw.tv, the fastest update of the reborn interstellar plane merchant!

The book in Yulong's hand is old and dark yellow, and there are three words of "Yan Huajing" written vertically in the middle, the corners are worn and turned out, and the thin one has almost no weight, Yulong pulled it with his fingers, and found that there were only a dozen pages in total, and when he opened the first page, there was only one line in the middle of the yellowed page:

Dedicated to life, three realms and one heart.

Yulong stared at this line of words for a long time, knowing every word, but he didn't understand the meaning of it at all, and continued to turn down, and the second page read: Cultivate the origin, save the treasure.

Yulong scratched his head, completely unintelligible, and then continued to scroll down, there was only one line on each page:

Calm the Divine Ancestors, Gather the Innate.

Sting the air pocket, all the wonders return to the roots.

Heaven and man are together, and the medicine is collected and returned to the pot.

Qiankun □□, go to the mine to keep gold.

The elixir is at the top, and the holy fetus is raised for a long time.

The baby appears and leaves the sea of suffering.

God moved to the inner courtyard and arched the heart.

The ontological void is beyond the Three Realms.

Yulong finished the whole book, and didn't find any annotations at all, this is purely a mantra for cultivating truth, just with these few mantras, can you really cultivate immortals?

With the mentality of giving it a try, he recited the mantra several times in his mouth. There is a saying that if you read a book a hundred times, you will see its meaning. After passing it in his mouth several times, he gradually felt something, sat down cross-legged, put on a five-hearted upward posture, precipitated his thoughts, and gradually entered the realm of forgetting things and me.

Yu Fei walked downstairs, his eyes casually glanced at the floor-to-ceiling window, and saw his son sitting cross-legged on the snow-white carpet in a posture of an old monk.

What the hell is this kid doing? He walked over and picked up a tattered book on the ground, this kind of paper book has long since become an antique, and I don't know where this kid got it from, he opened it and looked at it casually, and the thin dozen pages were quickly finished, and he recalled the contents of the book, and couldn't help but stand still thoughtfully.